If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Calm | Poem
Unity Consciousness #411

Calm

by Ancestors through Usiku


The Lord is nature
My strongest points
I remember them and myself at once
Ntchr helps me rise in understanding
Leads me to strive for still more ascending
To restore knowledge of myself
Across rivers of consciousness for unity's sake
Though I must transform every mistake
And weakness that leads to death
I fear no evil
For all is within me as I reformulate myself
Serpentine fire and ancestors strengthen me
Coiling and releasing abundant energies
Heru-Atum-Ra-Khepera follow me
We shall dwell as completion of the Perfect Black
Until another cycle continues its eternal track