If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

By My Powerful | Poem
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1165

.

(Part 9bk of 11)

By My Powerful

by Ancestors through Usekhu


By the powerful invested in me
First and second motions continuously
I am water vibrating in blackness
Multi-colored exactness
Rebirthing myself into every aspect
Repairing the seam between seen and unseen
Inherent, inheritance, instinct, intuition, innate and natural
I am self-created

Through the power to be myself
That I divided into all else
I am recreating
By natural law, variable and fixed
Maintaining sameness throughout difference
Detailed instructions are encoded in everything
Each part influencing, being affected
The optimal way to be eternally effective
Helping me, maturing me to the next level
Even that deemed defective and devil
I am now tending towards order and rebalance
I destroyed the peace within, restoring it is my self challenge
I am still the same now as then
No matter the form, language or dimension
I am the power to be and all is me by extension
I am perfecting, self-correcting
By writing and filling my own prescriptions
I am every part of every song
Making breaking reshaping chemical bonds
Everything is dancing, but not everything knows what's going on

Everything starting from seed, strategically
The power to be in the asili
Is change contained unchained
Djindja to do, by name
Combustible water, soaking wet flame
Whatever power exists to be or to do, is me
I divide all my power into many
Yet, I am not the least bit diminished
I constantly reclaim, transform and diffuse power
Thus I am replenished
Beginning from what is being finished
Reuniting aligning genetics

Must be something in the water