If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, December 29, 2017

Neema Tafadhali: Speak My Name In Africa
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1180

.

(Part 9bz of 11)

I am asking a favor please, of all Africans who are in Africa or who will be returning
Find several moments of silence
Take off your shoes and socks
Connect your soles with the spirit-soul of Earth
If possible, stand in or touch water
Experience the sensation of the connections
Kindle the flame and think my name
If possible, speak my name
Add fuel to the power of Djindja unchained
Imagine thought waves and sound waves as they change
Merging with the Primordials in you, of you, from you
In me just the same
Listen with everything!
Move round facing all directions
Stir earth, water, air and flame
Keep mixing in my name
Ask the extended self to help us reclaim
Send us nutrients from the Source from whence we came
I am, the aim
Here's yet another possibility
Pour libations under far reaching tree
Speak my name purposely
So it diffuses into this tower
Who epitomizes Primordial power
Do this for duality, Me and We

Asante Sana Mama-Baba-Dada-Ndugu-Binti-Mwana-Mababu