If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sensing: Now That I Sem To See Better
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1185

.

(Part 9ce of 11)

I recognize you as the surface.
I reckonize you as the essence.

We recognize and reckonize by using our senses. SEN is SEM.
We recognize and reckonize by using what is already like everything else to understand what we are experiencing.
We have way more than 5 or 6 senses.
Every part of us is a sem is a sen and can be used and is used to sense with.

The seen and unseen are a function of what we sem and unsem.
What we more fully consider and what we don't consider fully enough.
When we more fully consider, we are able to see better because we have SEMmed better.

Another one of those sayings referred to in UC#1182, is “hand-eye coordination.” Hand-eye coordination is a good thing but so also is eye-mind-spirit-emotion coordination.

The visual peek-a-boo game of “now you see me, now you don't,” continues and repeats the pattern, thus “now you see me” comes next.

Now that I sem to see better, I can seek better.