If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

She Looked As Good As A Goddess Could
What You See & What You Get
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1151

.

(Part 9aw of 11)

Just so we don't get things untwisted, life & existence are in no way about, all work & no play or the seriousness of work & the silliness of play or work & play being separate events. All dualities exist simultaneously. Just because “tails” is showing doesn't mean “heads” is not there also. It's just on the other side of that very thinly lined visual reality/illusion hidden/revealed divide.

I went to this place/restaurant/dance club. I saw this woman come in who immediately got me vibin', as Michael Jackson/Chris Tucker would say, she sure was bangin.' As soon as it was time to dance, I asked her for one chance, and we went out onto a relatively empty dance floor. Courage is a virtue.

From the time I was preparing to go out that night, all the way up to the moment where it was just her, me, the music and being where we wanted to be, it was exactly like my fantasy. The one where I meet someone and we dance for the first time to a song we've never heard and it looks & feels like we've rehearsed every move for years. That's just how good the groove would be. However, this was not Fantasy Friday; it was Switcheroo Saturday.

When we reached the middle of the dance floor, she started moving jittery from side to side, like someone who needed to go pee really badly, but there was no place to go. On top of that, she put her hands out in front of her towards me and started shaking them in my face like she was trying to get something off of them and wanted me to help. The really confusing part was that she was smiling like she was in the midst of bliss.

I know I'm a little out of touch with current trends so I was thinking, is this the new version of, throw your hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care? I lost focus & connection to the music. Although I was pretty certain this was a sister, she might as well have been her drunken twin, the one who is that only friend at a white girl's wedding. Now you gotta understand, all of these events and thoughts are happening in milliseconds.

While she was dancing like a culturally disoriented twister, I was so mesmerized & under the influence of being hypnotized, I was moving side to side like a Frankenstein bobble head with bobble legs. My main thought was, how long before this song ends. The first verse was still playing. Obviously, this was one of her favorite dance moves because she kept on doing it & kept on smiling like she was trying to mind meld me to smile back. Obviously, this goddess in form, was not the goddess of dance. I forgot then & I forget now, what the song was, that was playing. All I could hear was voices saying, Un huh, that's what you get.

I 'm pretty certain I was dancing with the Goddess of the Icky Sticky Help Me Get This Yucky Off My Fingers.
While I was marching in place like a mummy walking dead robot, she was stuck during the part of Macarena where you extend your arms, except she freestyled and added the hand & finger shaky shake, as if she had touched some hot sticky macaroni.

I was the one in pain. I'm sure we were painful to watch. I'm also pretty certain, the God of this Goddess, was watching and causing time to stand still. I went from being right where I wanted to be, to, I just wanna go home.
The two of us must have looked like a couple of people who knew each other so well, we just got out of brain surgery together and our motor skills were on training wheels.

After that first chorus of reminder voices kept poppin' in my head, evidently some of them stuck around for the second round. These lingering voices were masters of metaphor. They said, Un huh, that's what you get for wearing shoes you had no reason to think would fit except they looked so good, you wore them anyway. Somewhere during these few minutes of drama/trauma, the only thing that saved me was blacking out/passing out/feinting. I don't remember when the song ended or how I got home or whether she took extra liberties or anything. One moment we were “dancing,” and the next moment, I woke up in my own bed trying to figure out what the heck just happened.