If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Rabbi Emerging From The Rabbit Hole
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1375

.

(Part 9jm of 11)

Fading as I descended, the world I knew came into clearer view as I ascended.

The Universe is a construction-reconstruction project in the Great Ghetto. I helped make it so.
Construction projects involve many elements. Three of them are raw materials, builders and a plan. The plan is the trueprint blueprint for the ecosystem order of creation. Some of the first level raw materials are the elemental vibrations who are also coworkers. Ptah is just one of many names for the supreme builder who represents all dualities in one being. This builder is also architect, potter, webmaster, archetype... Ptah is the archetypist of many words per second, including spoken word poetry, while simultaneously transforming and creating those words in more tangible forms.


I am the resurrection in transition and the life in transition, coming out of one rabbit hole and into another.
In the midst of everything, I am, still always trying to remain aware of fundamental keys to help with navigating dates, names, spellings and locations. I've fluctuated and vacillated. The current status of my conclusion is that we've have been misled to think we must read multiple books on every subject before we can achieve understandings we need in order fulfill the optimal side of our destinypurposes.

The House Afra Built

Fundamentally Reconciling Khaos & Chaos Of Thoughts, Unity Consciousness #1033

As different as things seem, we seem to follow the same scheme (process) of the Builder Supreme. It's just that lately, our process has come apart at the seams between knowledge, self and all else.
So now we, the being begin. We start somewhere in thought, and come up with a plan, a first draft, then we revise and apply continuously until all times up. The revision process called life, requires considering all information encountered and seeking information. All of this in the context of self in relation to all else in relation to self.

Human behavior tells no lies regarding the big picture transformations – superhuman behavioral change.
As a teeny tiny brief example, human behavior has shown a focus on renovating, upgrading, updates, remodeling, fixer-uppers and flipping.
Same thing has already been taking place in the superhuman construction process.
Construction projects require making a mess in order to fix things.

I khekh from rabbit hole to rabbit hole
Back and forth for all it's worth
I turn and return
More to listen, more to learn
Weaving web wheels out of spirit soul
The same difference that works
I am the needle
Chaining words umbilical
The hole is material and Amenta
The hidden of rebirth
Shortcut from last berth
And for plain sight to reverse
I am the soul reviver vibration
A new order of creation
I see the plan
Some details I don't understand
Backed by me teachers stand
Ra materials on hand
To redo the level and the stable
At the double water hole
Reassembled with the dark hole, the light hole
The breathing room hole, the dry hole
And the fire in the hole
Seven in one makes eight
Rabbi in the (w)hole
I become sum as I recalibrate
No matter how far I come
I've only just begun


Going down low is highly recommended.


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.