If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Stay Black & Die | The Simple Truth
Unity Consciousness #2072

.

( 9ahu of 11)

“I don't have to do anything but stay black and die.” How many times have we heard variations of this statement and perhaps said it ourselves?
I'm pretty sure I've said it at least once in my much younger days of being a copycat of many a phrase.

Nowadays I'd likely say, I don't have to do anything but stay African and live.

Or perhaps in an even more expanded version I'd say, I don't have to do anything but stay in tune with being spirit-soul and continue living forever.