If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Get True Love in Writing


At least that’s what I’m in the process of doing because there are things about true love that aren’t true. It’s not emotions, devotions and notions tied to another person; however, it is romantic, intimate, passionate, intense and trustworthy.

True love is not limiting, it’s expansive.
True love is the spirit breathing.
True love shows others it’s okay and possible.
True love is the art of self love.

True love identifies who I am and allows me to become more like myself.
True love does not force itself upon me but is the force that nurtures me.
Accepting this true love is what completes me.

Truth is, true love is just waiting on me. Perhaps I Corinthians 13 is writing enough.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,