If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Recurring Dreams & Meanings


I dream often. Some have obvious origins and meanings while others, for the time being, remain elusive, inconclusive.

After crossing the creek, I'm way over yonder from where I was, living full time, learning, teaching, yearning, reaching, sitting still, traveling, breaking down, establishing, raising sublime by thickening the line between extremes, staying focused, leaving a trail unpaved over rivers and oceans, stretching up from my knees and to those with needs, either way overcoming, step by leap by faith...

Sometimes I'm in the left lane on a super highway. Like a spectator, I watch my exit pass by. I figure I'll take the next exit or crossover but there aren't any for miles. The road takes many turns after once being mostly straightforward. It's getting dark, there's no way or where to pull over, plus there are no cell phones...

What are the meanings of these recurring dreams? I know my dreams are not merely for pondering or escapism, they are what clarifies and invigorates my visions, counter punches my indecisions.

Technorati Tags:
, ,