If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, June 22, 2012

Superpower Spirit

Spirit, more than anything else, is individuality – not physicality, mind or vocation. The reasons I was granted this passage make me unique. My spirit has supreme parents, therefore supreme genetics. This is superpower.


This morning, I emerged from behind the sheer curtain with freshened thought. Shortly afterwords, complementary energy came via “Living Smart” featuring Karen Walrond, author of "The Beauty of Different."