I'm not sure how anyone can say a nation is making progress when the major institutions of the nation still interfere with the rights of certain people or other creations. If the major institutions are doing this, this means most of the people are doing this. A nation's institutions, including government, are just words that describe groups of people. No institution or government creates itself or carries out things by itself. The people do. No institution or government operates outside of the authorizing authority given to it by the people. Whatever an institution or government does, for more than a minute, is exactly what most of the people want. Most people in nations use their institutions and governments as plausible deniability to shield them from conscience. Despite all the ongoing daily evidences which prove most nations are in continuous, defiant, unrepentant violation of the Rights of Creation, most people in these nations refuse to admit this, and instead, settle for the minimizing statement that we're making progress. In other words, most people in these nations are willing to defend the use of poison behavior as long as they are the ones spreading the poison and they have protective clothing. How can there be progress when the nation is both a democracy (whatever most of us want, the rest will have to abide by) and a republic (supposedly more respectful of individual rights)? These two forms of government are contradictory and, idealistically and in practice, are at cross-purposes with equality (harmony, balance, civilization, health, longevity...). A democracy and a republic are tenets of a terminal illness. In the making of these nations, they have made it impossible to progress.
We're Making Progress As A Nation Is Another Constant LieMost nations have systemic endemic structural problems that are glossed over.
These nations have been carelessly and conscience-lessly put together on unstable grounds. These nations are out of square, out of plumb and out of level. Are we actually making progress if this is still the case? If a house is built with a faulty structure, no matter what is done to the house, no progress has been made or can be made until all structural issues are resolved. In their current conditions, these nations are shabbily-constructed shacks that present clear and present dangers for all. In other words, most nations are not structurally sound enough to support equality. These nations lack structural integrity. Attempts to place sufficient amounts of equality upon such national structures will only result in national collapse which is why these nations must be reworked from the grounding founding principles up and also, the material institutions used to build the framework of these nations must be of the highest quality that meet the requirements of the building code for civilizations. As it stands, most nations have been counterproductive in their activities because they really don't want to fix anything in the first place because to them, it's not broken. As a result, ignorance, stupidity, deception and self-deception have their way and rule the day. A shack is to a society as a home is to a civilization. A shack is not a home and a society is not a civilization because it is built on inequality and is filled with injustice for all. Inequality is a malignant cancer. Inequality is like mold, water damage, asbestos and termites in a nation's house. It will continue to weaken the structure until demolition is the only recourse unless completely eradicated and remediated immediately. Whitewash won't do. It is nonsensical to fix a little bit at a time over a period of decades and then proclaim progress is being made. As such, neither is progress being made in regards to racism and other lower-self discriminations. Most nations are top heavy and bottom weak. They are shape-shifters. Not only do they continue to shift descriptions, they also shift the weight of unevenness in a "robbing purity to pay for dis-parity" fashion and in a "robbing rights of creation to pay for what's left of the foolishness of a nation" fashion. Despite the obviousness of such a depleting tactic, that the house must fall down, due to nutrient depletion and delusion, these nations and these people present the illusion of progress. The people continue to eat, drink in be merry in grandiose ways, not fully understanding why, only thinking they only live once, thus their actions comply with "for tomorrow we die," because they are dead today. Most nations are still as dedicated as ever to inequality and dedicated to violating the rights of certain people and other creations. This is true even as these nations demean others for violating human and other animal rights.
In most nations, people are still in slavery, especially in the so-called developed nations. Is this progress? In what way is there progress in nations where, in response to fear, people buy guns and turn around and say we need more laws? Are we making progress, when most of the things and property, we think we own, can be taken away or taxed at will?
Without freedom from this, how can a nation be said to make progress? When people have swallowed the hook so deeply, they are proud of themselves for being a “contributing” member of society (a taxpayer), then you know there is no progress, just craziness, that goes with that kind of pseudo-self-esteem that makes people proud to be robbed by the government mob. It is one thing to want to keep hope alive and be positively optimistic, but it's an entirely different thing to give a nation a passing grade, when the nation has not even met the minimum requirements to be a civilization. To claim a nation, filled with inequality, is a nation making progress is to conduct psychological warfare against self. It is the same thing as towing the company line. Most people fall for the window dressing and marketing of false progress markers such as integration, diversity, tolerance, compassion, racial reconciliation, rainbow multicultural coalitions, religions, patriotism, citizenship, affirmative actions, voting rights acts and anything that suggests equality before the reality of equality exists. Until past problems have been corrected and amends made, nothing can be said to be progressing in a good way.
In most nations, what is presented as progress is usually offset by regression in other areas. There cannot be progress in actions until there is progress in thought.
There cannot be progress in thought until knowledge of self progresses. There is no progress where the majority is closed-minded. If they were not, they would have resolved their contradictions by now because remaining open-minded leads to truth.
There is no progress where there is no self-respect. There is no self-respect where there is no self-esteem. There is no progress where self-esteem is unhealthy because it is based on false notions and not knowledge of self. How can a nation of people honestly say we're making progress when the only way to get so-called progress is to protest and petition other people for rights they have but some do not? Pleading for rights Creator-given but taken away by humans doesn't seem like progress. How can there be progress when the “free world,” is filled with limitations of free will?
A nation cannot make progress as long as it has no intentions towards equality and only has resistance towards equality and the nation parcels out just enough satisfaction to as few people as possible in order to put everyone back to sleep. This is a stalling tactic against inevitability. In order for a nation to even come close to making progress, that nation must be in full self-correcting mode which means it is automatically, without petition, doing the right things without delay. Are we making progress when cancers and all manner of sicknesses are on the rise in the physical body, emotions, mind and spirit?
No, we are not making progress because we are not healthier. We just continue to corrupt different genes which means we have just found new ways to be be sick and label these genetic malfunctions with different names. For instance, when the odds of a child being born with Autism is 1 in 68, we've got to know there's something fundamentally and widely wrong in society. This is in no ways progress.
When medicine, said to help one part of the body, harms other parts of the body, how is this progress? What nation has made progress when not everyone has even the most basic of basic needs most of us recognize?
More and more people are becoming allergic to certain foods. This is abnormal and is not progress. If this continues, we'll soon be allergic to water and air.Most people are suffering from the effects of starvation: spiritual starvation, emotional starvation, mental starvation and even physical starvation.
It is nonsense to talk about health while using sickness as the starting point, frame of reference, context, standard, measuring stick and baseline. This is the same thing as grading on a sick curve. To make progress is not to be a little less sick, rather it is to be healthier than we were before we were sick.
Likewise, it makes no sense to talk about justice and equality using injustice and inequalities as the starting point for measuring improvement. Has a person made progress who is moved out of solitary confinement and into the general prison population? How can there be progress if the person is not supposed to be in prison in the first place?
“It is the socialization into cultural norms, those generalized designs for living and patterns of interpreting reality, that nurtures and supports the belief system that emerges as the prevailing cultural worldview. Thus, an optimal or suboptimal worldview will either facilitate or militate the attainment of social justice and equity.” Myers, Linda James, Ph.D. & Speight, Suzette L., Ph.D., "Reframing Mental Health and Psychological Well-Being Among Persons of African Descent: Africana/Black Psychology Meeting the Challenges of Fractured Social and Cultural Realities," The Journal of Pan African Studies, (2010, June), vol.3, no.8, p. 72.A suboptimal worldview is clear evidence of a nation not in the process of making progress.
No progress can be made until this fundamental approach is reworked. A trickle here and a sprinkle there is not making progress unless only a trickle and sprinkle is wrong. Instead, what we find in most nations is a parched, barren, low-nutrient cultural landscape. How can a nation of people make progress when they have not made progress spiritually? We know nations have not progressed because they do not acknowledge the Female Creator and yet they still ask of this same Creator, “God bless America,” even as they still discriminate against the female? When the natural is illegal and the unnatural is legal is this progress? How can man-made laws that overrule Creator-given rights and resources be an indication of progress? When the biggest criminals in society are pillars (pillagers) of society, are we making progress? When certain groups are fenced out of the country, kicked out and drowned out, yet other groups are flown in, is this progress? When a nation blows up its own buildings and people, and then claims “terrorists” did it, this is old game still being played by gangstas and is not progress. We know we haven't progressed when adults don't know how to take care of themselves unless they have money and stores, which of course, are clearly, not very healthful either.
When we don't understand the finer things in life are of the highest spiritual nature, progress will be passed over for perishable pleasures.
How can there be “order in the court” when the legal system is not ordered by conscience?
Since when is freedom from conscience, progress or freedom or justice? Here are the closing few, relatively speaking, out of hundreds of more reasons most nations are not making progress:
1. They hold fake elections.
2. Attacking people is justified as right and fighting back is justified as wrong.
3. Children in school are terrorized by the curriculum, guns and food.
4. The society sets people up and locks them up, physically, religiously, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
5. The society undermines the health of its people and then does two things, (a) normalizes and glorifies the unhealthiness of some people while (b) criminalizing and vilifying the unhealthiness of other people.
6. Permission is needed to move between countries. Not because it makes us safer, but because the behavior of countries towards each other has made people unsafe. Also, the general power hungry nature of most nations had led them to want to control the free movement of people. This is not progress because this is not humanity.
7. And you can forget about privacy.
8. Most people still believe you can get justice through the cooperation of those practicing injustice against them.
9. It has been legalized, thus normalized, to say one thing and do another. It's called fine print.
10. The military soldiers who fight for the country are treated like throwaways along will all their physical, mental and emotional problems.
11. It's all about money motivates people towards the suboptimal edge and lower ledge.
12. Commercials, advertising and marketing are code words for lying to get people buying and people's buy-in. Most things sold are not sold in stores.
13. Planes never crash with enough advance warning so those who want off can just leave safely or not have to go through the ordeal or choose not to get on in the first place having received advanced warning. Each is possible by communing through the spiritual language of birds. A child, taught properly (optimally), understands this, otherwise, there is no progress taking place.
14. Far too many people believe paying someone money for an injustice equates to justice. To say most nations are making progress, despite the above and more, is the same type of thinking that says some people are better off due to enslavement. Before making progress becomes a true statement, there must be progress for the masses worldwide and that progress must be fundamentally based and fundamentally-generated and optimally-oriented. This must be so because racism is a system practiced by one group as a collective to interfere with the rights of another group as a collective. Before there can be progress, there must be fundamental institutional change as a result of fundamental personal change as a result of fundamental knowledge of self-improvement. Thus, the best way for the collective that practices racism against Blacks to improve their behavior is for that collective to know and accept and embrace their Blackness all the way back to Africa and all the way back to the Creator of the universe. Know yourself.
15. Most people are still being taught to still think inequality and injustice improve their chances of survival. This is opposite to truth and opposite to the always recalibrating reality.
16. There can be no progress while still in denial and still lying.
17. In order to be making progress, most people must be in conscience and conscious consideration of the humanity in all and the Creator in all. This can't be the case when the people, thus the nation, are conducting wars at home and abroad. In other words, attacking humanity cannot be a sign of making progress because progress is humane notion, which must entail the rest of creation in order for it to be humane. Thus, humane never can mean humans alone because humanity requires all of creation in order to live as intended.
18. Drones are us. Most people are drones who condone drones.
19. Crime is defined, legislated, policed and adjudicated by criminals.
20. People who are clearly rich in melanin and skin color say they are not African despite that fact that all those who are clearly deficient in melanin and pale in color, are African. In other words, how can any “person of color” not be African when all Whites and Semite people are African? Not knowing who you are and where you came from is not making progress.
21. Children being taught to like lies and recite lies in school makes for no progress.
22. As long as there are fundamental (far-reaching) constant lies and flaws, there is no progress for the people, thus the nation. Before there can be progress, humanity must first get back to even. This entails the complete stoppage of interfering with the Rights of Creation and full recompense for doing so. Right now humanity is in the sick phase and the need-to-recover phase. Recovery is not progress when you are a little less overtly sick and less noticeably sick yet still clearly a whole lot unhealthy. Recovery is not progress when you merely end up in the same place you started. A healthy person who becomes sick and then recovers from the sickness has not made progress. That person has merely recovered from going backwards and is now back to even, right where they started. Once that person becomes healthier than before the sickness, now that's progress. Who runs around claiming that the treatment of cancer or cancer being in remission, is progress?
23. How can there be progress when “education” does not teach the proper use of power as a human being?
24. African history is still treated as a subset of larger history when, in fact, the history of African people worldwide is the larger, more extensive, history and the history of all other people is the significantly smaller subset of human history.
25. Society says, “fake it till you make it” as a method for success. This is the same as saying lie until you reach the truth as a means to making progress.
26. It is not possible to make progress living in various states of crisis emergency. See UC #584 and #585.
27. Most people think they have never been to prison, but are in one right now.
28. Most people think they do not have a criminal background, yet they simultaneously know they behave criminally.
29. Most people think it is perfectly sane to believe the Highest Power by any name is completely male. This is particularly non-progressive when a female thinks this way and when those professing higher intelligence and possessing some degree of education think this way despite all the evidence found in mirror images in support of the Female Creator.
30. How can how we're living be considered making progress when consumption within the nation is more than production within the nation? This imbalanced behavior within the nation leads to the imbalanced behavior of taking from other nations.
31. Name me a virus that sickens to death, then changes its nature somehow for some reason, turns around, and then, quickens to life, helping to make alright that which it upset in the first place, thereby giving up its means of energy and power, thus choosing, for the sake of higher good, to willingly sacrifice its own life?
32. Physical life spans are decreasing We know this is true using only one fact - the exponential proliferation of cancers.
33. Perceived quality of life is decreasing as nations continue their advance into abysmalness.
34. We live in societies where what makes sense is determined by a human-centered monetary value, rather than a Creator-centered ecosystem value, life value and destiny value.
35. When a country still refers to itself in terms of being "the world" and when a group of people limit history to when they came on the scene and to when they began keeping records of certain events, we have regressed because the perspective of narrow-mindedness and close-mindedness is the norm.
36. There's a law in America that says people who grow food without harmful chemicals cannot call that food organic if they intend to sell the food, unless they pay thousands of dollars to get government approval to do so, but it's okay for people who use chemicals to call their food organic and natural. All they have to do is pay thousands of dollars and the government will approve the lie. The progress reported on most nations is an F, an I and an X.