If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, April 4, 2016

Finally Say Farewell To A Fool
Make Adjustments To Reasoning
Unity Consciousness #662

.

The only way I can be a fool is to not understand (know) myself as I am. Understanding is a function of logic. When logic does not function properly, internal processes cannot return proper understanding of information to my senses. As a result, I become a fool because I am fooled by my own logic.
Failure Of Own Logic

OR

Faulty Operation Of Logic

OR

Fragmented Outcome Of Logic
Since thoughts are driven by logic, once logic fails to function in balance, behavior falls out of balance.

I use belief as my main basis for making decisions.

I begin to believe what is not known more than I believe what is known.

In a twist of faith, I also allow what I think I know to be an automatic reason for disbelieving what I think I don't know.

I Am Such A Fool

by Ancestors through Usiku


Even Mr. T doesn't pity me
Keep being told plain as day
“Hey! You're going the wrong freakin' way!”
I nod and keep going further out the way
Heeding not warnings, needing lots of praise
Logically thinking I'm getting to being okay
And that well, includes feeling the imbalance of hell
When logic fails, so does my ability to tell
I can only see the physical surface
Even so I feel nervous
Wondering about value of values, versus
Why it takes so much self-worth to purchase
Dreams and so many stuffin' things
Knowing nothing can pay for higher purpose
Or the process to understand where logic leads
Except the attention of a reforming fool
Getting better at knowing self


I am a fool if I think I must go through the experience of making the same mistake others have already made.
I do this because logic has failed.
I think because I am different and unique that the principles of life somehow make adjustments and allowances for me and don't apply to me in the same way and won't have the same fundamental effects.

Relationships are fooled when each person decides their own set of values and expects unity.
For example, what if hydrogen and oxygen, each had a different set of values? How much water would there be? How much nutrition/food/medicine would there be? (Food Fight #59).
I must not continue living a fool's life by thinking the relationship between any two things or among any three or more things is different than my relationship to any single thing or two or more things.
Mirror image metaphors tell me this is not true. Mama has told me the same thing since before the beginning, UC#1.
Thus, I am a fool if logic tells me my spirit, mind, emotion and body can each have a different set of values and still work together for their greater good and my greater good.
By restoring and repairing original information (data and instructions) of mirror image metaphors into my brain computer, my logic will process it and I will understand.

Even in a faulty fragmented condition, my logic, despite all the ways in which it has failed me, still has its foundation intact. This I understand because I understand a principle of natural law and order: what is out of balance can be brought back into balance.
If logic can fail (function out of balance), logic can also be brought back (repaired and restored) into balance. The process that damaged my logic produces failures and the reverse of that process simultaneously and automatically produces all the successes I need, thus allows me to logically fare well. By this process also, colors are in reverse and the last is becoming first. Health is being repaired and restored in the universe above and without and then to Earth below and within.


Thus, by extension, failure is a function of logic. Success is a function of logic. Both are determined by how my logic functions. Thus, failures and successes are functions of understandings.