If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Knowing How To Change: Reminding, Redefining, Realigning
I Can't Change Even If I Tried - Is Not True
Unity Consciousness #654

.

(Part 1 of 4)

Before I can understand why the statement, “I can't change even if I tried, even if I wanted to” is not true, I must first review my understandings about change. See keyword labelled, “change” to expand understandings and get the most out of this series.

Change is the result and byproduct of actions and inactions. Other things must occur before the majority of change happens.
Change is the result of process(es). Change flows out of process. Changes goes with the flow.
What is that flow?
That flow is the type of energy that is in the process. Change merely follows the prevailing current.
What is the prevailing current of energy that is the force that flows and creates change?
1. Willingness or unwillingness to change.
2. Willingness or unwillingness to learn as an Initiate of Learning.
3. Willingness to follow the higher self or lower self.

Each of the above have been discussed elsewhere in various ways. Number 2 above tells me that the energy which dictates change is also composed of what I am learning. The information I am learning is broken down into two parts: the data and the instructions on how to use the data.*

By using 1, 2, 3 above, I CAN change if I try, if I want to.


Let me now get to the heart of this matter as to why I'm even talking about this subject again in this manner.
As usual, there's a national media, lower-self manipulation, psychological warfare campaign taking place that is attempting to program my mind into thinking:**
4. I can't change even if I tried, even if I wanted to.
5. I can't change who I “love” or the way I “love.”
6. Subconsciously, my instructions on how to use my data about “love” is being programmed to think “love” is “love” and that my current understanding about “love” is optimal, rather than suboptimal.

#4 Above

If I can't change as the result of trying, then a whole lot of what I'm taught about trying and succeeding and being the change I want to see in the world, is also not true.
If there is a will, isn't there a way? So if I used 1,2, 3 above, what stops me from being able to change?

#5 Above

If can change who I hate, through effort (energy) that I put into the process of learning and understanding, then I can certainly change who I love by using the same process. Can't I?

If I can't change who I love even if I tried, then others can't change who they hate, even if they tried, even if they wanted to. This means, if I allow myself to think, “I can't change, even if I tried, even if I wanted to,” then I must also think this world is destined to not change from its many imbalances which means we are destined to be chained to a bunch of unchanged maladies.

#6 Above

I know “love” is not “love” because between any two people, the understanding of a word differs. I also know that during different points in my life, my understanding of the same word has changed – even in regards to love.
I also know humans have changed from an optimal context to a suboptimal context. I know this based on human behavior as it relates to each other and human behavior as it relates to the larger non-human portion of the ecosystem. Human behavior in these areas cannot possibly be the way things are supposed to be. I know this without anyone having to tell me, teach me, point it out, explain it, confirm it or agree with it.
Human understanding of truth, right and justice has clearly changed from healthy to unhealthy. So what is the likelihood that human understanding of love has also become not what it should be? I already know the chance is 100% because human behavior regarding what love means, what is loved and in what way this love is carried out, is clearly misplaced, to put it nicely. Even though “love” seems right and feels right and more and more people are “loving” in certain ways, I must remember the pit(fall) is large enough for everyone to fit (fall into to).

If I can't change, even If I tried, then I should ask myself:
On what side am I on regarding 1, 2, 3 above?
Do I also understand 4, 5, 6?


*The mind, brain and computer mirror image metaphor has been discussed several times. Also thought processes, decisions, logic, process and self-improvement.
**Life is like constantly being in a classroom being schooled. This makes sense because the need incentive for us during this spiritual journey is to mature in understanding, thus we are constantly being taught by the twin powers of the higher and lower spiritual nature that rules the universe above and within. I cannot change the fact that I am a student 24/7. I can change my awareness and choice of which spirit I listen to for information (data and instructions). I can review everything I've learned in this life to make sure I know which spirit provided the information (data and instructions). If I don't I can be fooled by having good intentions yet information (data and instructions) from the lower suboptimal spirit that causes me to seek strength in ways that weaken and seek completeness through that which depletes.
I already know for sure there are kinds (forms) of “love” that do just that.