If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Make That Change Based On General Principle
Unity Consciousness #655

.

(Part 2 of 4)

General Principle A

The awareness of truth has changed in the world. The truth about the female has changed from what it was originally. I know this. The truth about who is family has changed. The truth about the first has become last and about the last has become first. The truth about the Creator has changed even to the point of there is no such thing as a Supreme Being. I know these truths have changed in human understanding. Many other truths have also changed. Knowing this, I must then consider the possibility that one of the truths that has changed is the truth of what love is and how love should be carried out.

General Principle B

I can't change the principle that my cells need nutrition in order to be healthy, but I can change my understanding of what healthy means and what nutrition means. I can take into myself everything I like and love and feel good about it and be satisfied, but that does not mean I am doing what's best for self.
Same is true about love. I can't change the fact that I need love, but I can change my understanding about love so that I understand I need self-love. Love for others is the result of self-love. Self-love is the result of knowledge of self.
It makes non-sense for me to spend time getting to know someone else in order to love them when I have not spent sufficient time getting to know myself in order to know what love is.

If I am not fully invested in an ongoing investigation of myself, I cannot be fully vested in love for someone else.

General Principle C

If I can't change my understanding of self (something that is within me), then how can I try and achieve the change of something outside of self?
I continuously prove, I can change that which is outside of self.
My ability to do this is the result of changes within self. Motion flows from the within to the without and from the above to the below and then returns. My understanding of love must start from within and from above, not from without or below. My understanding cannot be based on the within if I merely use understanding I get from without and I don't use the information (data and instructions) already within me and that comes from many places as discussed elsewhere. I do not work on love or work at being in a relationship. I work on getting to know myself and as the result of that, I learn what love is, what forms it takes and who I should love.

General Principle D

Now I will shift gears slightly to a broader perspective.
If I think that I can somehow have an effect on climate change (something outside of self), then surely I can have an effect on making changes within self, if I try. I can cause change to happen within self. I am the cause, change is the effect. I can change, if I try, if I want to.
However, if I am looking for an excuse, a way out, a justification or an escape route from responsible thinking, then I will always find one each and every time, because, where there's a will, there a way.

General Principle E

Obviously, I can change my behavior if I try, if I want to.
I can do this because I can change my thought. I can change my thoughts because I can change my understanding.

General Principle S

If I can't change, if I want to and if I try, then I cannot become one with Creator because the Creator is the Spirit Of Change. This Spirit Of Change, wanted to change and tried and created this Universe and all within it, including me. I am a child of the Spirit of Change. I have the abilities of my Creator Parent. These abilities have been passed onto me genetically and spiritually. Change is what I'm supposed to do because change is what I am – in essence.

If I am spirit, I can change if I want to and if I try.

If I stick to my belief that I can't change, then I have denied my Creator-given essence and ability to change. I foolishly maintain this belief while thinking my spirit is going to somehow change from this life to the next, and in doing so, change my knowledge and understanding of the meaning of life and existence. I believe this is going to happen once I get to the other side, but yet, that same spirit can't help me change my knowledge and understanding on this side about life and existence. I have to die first in order to understand how to live now. This is the ill-logical way I think if I think I can't change even If I tried, even if I wanted to.