If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Trinity Identity: Spirit, Mind & Emotion Are One
Unity Consciousness #658

.

Although I have been mis-taught to think of spirit, mind and emotion as being separate aspects of self, they are actually one thing. Spirit, mind and emotion are actually three ways to understand the same thing. They are each a different word for the same thing – spirit.
In other words, emotion is mind and spirit. Mind is emotion and spirit. Spirit is emotion and mind.

They are three in identity, one in trinity.

I begin to understand this in 2012 when I realize:
a. Spirit, mind, emotion and body are the four inseparable aspects of self.
b. What affects one aspect affects the other three.

How Do I Know Spirit Is Actually Spirit, Mind and Emotion?

Because Of Physical Genetics
Spirit, mind and emotion contain and provide information (data and instruction). I know this because each influences logic and thought processes and behavior. Logic, thought process and behavior are controlled by information (data and instructions) in DND/RNA. This means spirit, mind and emotion is in each cell of the body because each cell has DNA/RNA.

Spirit, mind and emotion are constantly processing information (data and instructions) in order to change my physical genetic library database in order to record, store and update information (data and instructions).

This was the first step in knowing spirit is actually spirit, mind and emotion.

Because Of Spiritual Genetics
How does spirit get into the physical and get transferred along with physical as the physical makes transitions and then when the physical's time is up in this dimension?
The short answers must be:
1. Spirit is united with the physical in the heavens when the first of that physical form is born.
2. After that, spirit is transferred through reproduction.
3. After that spirit travels along with the physical as long as the physical is available.
4. After that spirit is transferred by its mobility ability to transcend dimensions. There is no barrier spirit cannot cross.

This was the first part of the second step.

If I am spirit, mind, emotion and body and I believe the body is the only thing left behind in this life, then I must believe in the mobility of spirit. Through the continuation of critical thinking, I must then conclude that contained within that spirit must also be mind and emotion, since they are not left behind with the body.

Besides, what would be the point of having a spirit that lives on and not the memories of mind and emotion?

Another way to come to the same conclusion is that if I am to experience joy in the afterlife, then I must either experience sadness in the afterlife and/or carry with me into the afterlife, the memory of sadness. This means I must have emotion with me in the afterlife along with spirit.
Also, if I am to remember who I am, where I came, who I left behind and other details about life on Earth, then I must have my mind with me in the afterlife. This means spirit, mind and emotion are one because they are all mobile and travel with me on my spiritual journey. This must be so in order for me to accumulate information (data and instructions) and not have to start over each time when I transition.

It is clear then, that spirit, mind and emotion are one thing in this stage of life and are the same one thing in the next stage of life and the next...

This was the second part of the second step in the process of knowing.

Through persistence, then patience as an Initiate, I will come to understand the physical is also one with spirit, mind and emotion in this life and in the next. The physical is merely the form that spirit, mind and emotion needs to assume in order to get the understanding needed.

Spirit, mind and emotion will not float around in the heavens without a physical body. What's the point.
Neither will spirit, mind, emotion and a glorified body lounge around beside rivers of bliss. What's the point
During this iteration of Creation, understanding is only possible through the interconnection and interrelation of spirit, mind, emotion and body as they relate to all else.
If life is a continuous spiritual journey of transitions, then, by default, so also must spirit, mind, emotion and physical go through continuous transitions.

The genetic information (data and instructions) is accumulated throughout the journey in spirit, mind and emotion until the return journey home to oneness with the Creator is completed. And who knows what happens next!?