If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Unity Consciousness Breaks Glass Ceilings Of Change
Unity Consciousness #657

(Part 4 of 4)

As mentioned before, Earth is a cocoon and a womb – both of which are for the purpose of change.
I am inside the cocoon and womb of Earth. Through the logical use of metaphor, this is another way to know my time within Earth is for the purpose of change, growth, development and maturity for preparation to make the transition to be born into another dimension through the passageway some call death.

Glass Ceiling Of Change

Wombs and cocoons are dimensions.
“A dimension changes how creation functions, thus how creation interacts.”
Understanding is also a dimension.
As understanding changes, so does the ability to do things that could not be done simply because understanding was insufficient.
There are numerous times in life I am unaware I can do something or think I can't do something until I gain understanding and then am able to do it.
Same is true for the “I can't change even if I tried, even if I wanted to” mentality. I can't change because I do not have enough understanding to change but if I want to and I try, I will gain that understanding.
If I am unaware of the cocoon and womb I am in and unaware of the purpose of dimensions and unaware of destiny and need incentive and unaware of the way, then the understanding I have achieved is likely to be perceived as most of what I need to know to get me where I think I need to go. This creates a self-imposed glass ceiling on understanding and thus, also on change.

This speaks to the reason I am discombobulated in this life. My understanding is lacking because context is out of balance. If I want to change and I want to try the optimal way, I must construct my efforts around the context of knowledge of self.

One reason for the media campaign telling me I can't change is to try to weaken my knowledge of self by weakening my understanding about the female aspect of self. The female aspect of self is the first and foremost and strongest aspect of self that is missing in universal consciousness.

The current media campaign targets how females relate to females to males and to children, thus fosters confusion on many levels of relationships, thus disunity, thus, the media slows down the ability to overcome the ideologies we need to. The media campaign is another form of the me mentality and the individual mentality and the “to each his own” mentality and the “if it feels good, do it” mentality and the “it's your thang, do what you want to do” mentality.

Because the female was the first to be separated from, in the above, the female was the first to be discriminated against. in the below. The male lost awareness of the need for the full integration of female with self in all aspects of life. The female aspect of creation, especially the original forms of each aspect, are the greatest threats to the status quo of the world we know. If I only think this is about females who are in human form, I am missing most of the point, yet, even so, I have made progress.

Spiritual change is taking place, thus also mental change, emotional change and physical change are taking place. This covers everything in this world in every aspect of life. This means the lower self is now coming force to force with High Nun. And if the Heat is not enough, then Water, Wind, Earth and the rest will surely push the lower self back into its recessive aggressive place.
Despite the circus-like, vaudeville-like and sideshow-like goings on in societies, there is still reason to pay attention because within the maddening sickness are messages to help us maneuver through this last stage of this Dark Age and steer clear of the Hell that must be paid. The Creator, via the female aspect, is helping us know what to do because the Creator has figured out how to deal with the fundamental problem. The motion of logic continues to flow this way. All female aspects of Creation within and without, above and below, that are obedient to the optimal, are regaining balancing power in relationships and releasing nutrition in all forms to help us regain unity consciousness as we prepare for the final transition from lower self control to higher self control, thus from societies back to civilizations. This means the glass ceiling used as a floor by those who would lord over us must break and all held in place by it must fall. We must move from under such ceilings of awareness. War in the body causes sickness and restores health.

All these things are said to help us and our descendants break the glass ceiling that has us thinking Giri So is the top level of awareness and that our genetics are one dimensional.