If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, June 9, 2017

Through The Spheres | Poem
Unity Consciousness #1042

.

Through The Spheres

by Ancestors through Usiku


Asleep nestled in fulfilled Waters
Dreams of ease comfort me
But based on need I challenge my order
The eternal way demands tests much harder
To continuously evolve further and farther
I'm the Only One without any help
My lone choice is to clone myself
Into Sister, Mother Daughter and Twin
My truth now doubled from preexisting
Differentiation and separation
Allows me to develop specialization
Seven parts of me I bring forth
Elemental powers of life force
Four at the corners hold down court
Transformers of me as Zero Sum Source
First change is from water fish
To versatile amphibious
Tadpole fused with spirit-soul
Leapfrogs to become moonsoft globe
Now positioned in time and space
My list is long, no time to waste
Strong and weak I must investigate
Recognize and optimize if I am to remain great
I change from Ibis into Hawk
Climb the mountain but do not walk
Two sets of wings I don't invoke
I ride the arc in an ark that floats
The oar as paddle and father figure
Contributes but wants credit much bigger
Information now becomes much more disfigured
About life, death and salvation
Free fall begins when balance swings to masculine
Truth by metaphor is mistaken as human history
Ways of knowing are closed off to only one
Only what humans from humans can learn
Very little is checked, questioned, confirmed or discerned
Until I reach into the kettle and feed myself
Eat from the field rather than the shelf
Digest in silence and stillness
Slowed motion, less noise, clears the void
Allows messages to reveal this:
All problems are manifestations of combinations of fragmentations
Causing abuses of power, knowledge and diversification
Due to false education and false identification
So I contend to dismantle and reassemble what is rent
Reacclimate and reorient until it is self-evident
Weakness is a form of strength when enough understandings are absent
Strength is a form of weakness when enough understandings are present
The only person, place or thing that can be beat is to complete
By transforming winning out of self defeat
Now that I've reset the context and definitions I'm using
I look from right to left and height to depth
Into mirror images of me in all else
See many forms of two truths of myself
Decipher genetic code unlock the rest of my wealth
Convert potential into kinetic genius
The weight of everything I push and lift
Move back into Khaos from confusion
Expand understandings into all drought-infested spheres
Where liquid essence now diffuses and reappears
Completing the reversal and the shift
Again adrift on memory bliss