If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Answer Guide | Poem
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1109

.

(Part 9h of 11)

Answer Guide

by Ancestors through Usiku


Going through progressions
Discovery and rediscovery
Finding and seeking
Answer and question sessions
Always in the hall, way of double doors
Still going, needing more
Wanting a specific something
To go along with
What I've decided before

Show me the way, I'm quick to say
An answer, a guide
Some logic I can ride to live by
So I can know what's best
Logic that contains the entire thought process
Logic that carries me to the other side
Of the question and answer divide
Without me having to figure out currents and tides
Of who what where when how and why
Summarize and optimize understandings of lives
Shorten the process of becoming and beingness
So I can skip reason, rhyme and rhythm
And just listen to music to be a better dancer
Help me learn by giving me the answer
Without the questing of questioning
Within easy reach
Without testing or stretching
So I can get to the next step
Show me the way this time, I say
And I'll do the rest
All of this is the fine print subtext of Show me the way]

After the briefest delay
A case is reopened in the answer book of space
Containing everything that isn't and is on display
As these guides figure and customize the way
I suddenly now know how to decide
So I turn away, run away from what they say
Afraid of this and that way
Afraid of entre' coming another way

After repeated self-imposed necessary delays
Of going ways contradicting the inner page
I now pray, keep me out the way of being in the way

Now I'm redressing, finally progressing
Considering all experiences, extracting lessons
Analyzing all logic circulating in the system
The essence of toxin and nutrition
Under the configuration of a set of conditions
I'm relearning to recognize
Making adjustments to know myself
To optimize what I decide
My consciousness is always the answer and guide
Of how I use duality potential
Navigating correlating non and essential


”Thinking, Becoming, Connecting”