If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Know Truth | A Child's Way To Grow, No Doubt About It

Truth holds up under scrutiny. Lie does not.

Process of Elimination – Investigation Of Lies

Truth can be known by simply exposing enough lies. Whatever discourages investigation and questions tends to be a lie. So I must ask questions and check out the replies until deeply satisfied.

Process of Confirmation – Investigation Of Truth

Truth welcomes and invites investigation and questions. Truth will not rest within me until I do enough investigation, research and questioning to verify it. Truth does not want me to accept it and have no reasonable basis why.

This is evident in the truth-seeking nature in children. This is a main reason they relentlessly ask “Why.” Children want to confirm the truth of their understanding down to the most fundamental level. They want to know so every building block of knowledge is secure within them. A child's default approach is not to grow into adulthood. No! Not at all! Rather, a child's default approach is to grow into knowledge of truth until self and all else are understood.

This is the way to grow. This is how to know truth. Become a child again in this sense.

If I have stopped asking for confirmation in this manner, I must already know all the truth there is to know.

If I seek truth a child's way, I will find truth – new truth and more of the same truth. Until I do, truth will keep confronting me by asking, “Are you sure I'm truth? How do you know? Tell me more than one way you know.”

Truth will supply several ways to support knowledge of it. Truth wants me to have no doubt about it.

A child's way to know truth is more fundamental than bibles and more fundamental than Africa.

What A Child Believes

Despite a child's tendency to ask more questions, a child is more likely to believe any answer. It's easy to get a child to believe in Kris Kringle, who should mingle, some form of God, (read more)