If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, June 29, 2015

Complete Willingness Completes Part Of The Way
Unity Consciousness #320

.

In the early stages of initiation, willingness is enough. It is enough to be willing to do what I'm able to do. The next stage requires more. Willingness is no longer enough. I, the Initiate, must devote self to the development of that of which I am capable but not yet able. This, along with willingness, leads me on a continuous safari of internal facing, forward retracing, and imperfect erasing.

Develop through me what you will to fulfill your will.

Strong faith fulfills all needs, if, in return, I supply understanding abundantly.
Understanding how to use keys of nutrition in ignition of cognition is the universal mission to genetically transform into extension of both key and lock to access dimensions of everything and else through self.