If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Seeking, Doing & Understanding What Is Certain
Unity Consciousness #583

.

In keeping with mirror images, every idea has many ways of expression. Creation is one thing expressed many ways. This is why everything is everything. Each time I become aware of the existence of one of these ways creation is expressed, and then begin to understand it, this spiritual energy of motion refreshes my awareness of other mirror images. If I seek into these mirrors, understandings are enhanced and updated. This helps improve my current level of development based on these new and improved understandings.
However, once I become certain to the point I am no longer seeking into mirrors and finding the semblances and re-semblances of self, I have closed myself off from being my intended best. I have become satisfied where I am and have used a weak and dangerous short-circuited thought process to foolishly conclude my development is okay and good enough to ride out in a routine way for the rest of this lifetime. Most of the information used to reach this decision is based on a narrow field of vision at the Giri So level of awareness and below rather than on the exceedingly more comprehensive vision of awareness that complements, enhances and updates the Giri So.
Based on this perspective, there is certain to be slippage off the guiding light force of destiny present within at birth and away from self (true self and true worth). Thus I will lose degrees of truth and light because I am no longer facing, seeking and moving directly into the sun from which I come. Thus I will lose my way. This is certain. What I will find is the confusion and conundrum of ways of those who have likewise lost their way because their orientation is out of square with Maat due to what they and I have been taught. A major fault in the thought process is for me to conclude that the prevalence and prominence of a way must make it okay. I have left out the necessary considerations of “what level of awareness, what Utamawazo and what Asili is this based on?” Also, who do I think I am, what do I think I am and why do I think I am. These questions must be answered in their highest sense if my thought process is to give me the best conclusions and decisions.

Certainly this is an expanding universe of understanding. The mirror image of my own life tells me this. There is no need to seek further to begin to understand this. Life, from rebirth through rebirths to rebirth, is evidence of the process of expanding understanding. As I have grown in understandings since childhood, the universe has expanded and opened up to me as I increase in understandings and awareness. I am growing into the capabilities and possibilities that were always there, just waiting for me whenever I am ready. As always, there are always capabilities and possibilities waiting for me when I am not ready as well that will move me off my intended course of development. This is certain.
There is always more to understand, even regarding what I already understand.
These understandings show themselves in mirror images at every where, turn, run, comfort zone, hiding place, seeking space and process pace.

My free will is the certainty I control. It is certain I will understand more and more as long as I do not conclude, “giving in to fear (self-doubt) is better, safer, more secure and more intelligent than taking higher elevating and graduating tests necessary to being my best.” Ah yes! Each decision itself is a test. And then there's the process, the thought process and all the rest of those processes that must be completed through self. This is certainly doable, otherwise the opportunities for seeking, doing and understanding would not present themselves. This is certain.