Suboptimal Identifiers Of Identity1. Religion.
2. Human relationships.
3. Geographic identity. (national, town, state, city, side of the city, side of the tracks, suburb, urban, rural)
4. Sports team.
5. A winner or loser.
6. Professional or amateur.
7. Marital status.
8. Pet owner status.
9. “Race” based on color and who knows what else.
10. Gender, class, age, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation.
11. Perceived pecking order status in the food chain.
12. Physical attributes.
13. Physical health status.
14. Income (high, middle, low, poor, deprived, poverty)
15. What is done to get money, industry and position.
16. Employment status.
17. Parental status.
18. Credit score.
19. Amount of schooling.
20. Political party.
22. Diet (carnivore, vegan, vegetarian, omnivore).
23. Group, club, organization, hobby.
24. Home owner, renter, homeless.
25. Housing type.
26. Type of transportation used.
27. Underprivileged, privileged, elite, disadvantaged.
29. Expert, everybody else.
Optimal Identifiers Of Identity1. Understanding of natural world (self) as it relates to self (natural world).
2. Universal origin.
3. Earthly origin.
4. Ancestors and Ancestral origin.
5. Spirit on a return journey home to becoming one with the Creator.
6. Family, friends. children.
7. Communal associations. Extended self from within to without to below to above, all the way to the Creator and everything in between.
8. Destiny based.
10. Spiritual health status.
11. An aspect (dimension) of the Creator.
12. Child & Genius of the Creator.
13. Change, starlight and the offspring of elements.
14. Embodiment of the imagination of the Creator. As such, equal to all in the Universe as are all of the Creator's children. Striving to know self in order to understand how to express what has been embodied within which can be unlocked using keys starting with identity. Under certain circumstances, some of these identifiers apply to both lists, especially when you consider a civilization versus a society. Identifier listed where it would appear most frequently.