If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fairness Is Personal Growth Dealing With Unfairness
Unity Consciousness #764

.

(Part 25 of 26)

”It's no secret working on your inner self will give you the most opportunities and best chances to fulfill whatever you seek in life including dealing with all the unfairness.”
I (me as the collective of Ancestors in all dimensions) was able to withstand the shenanigans of racism for nearly 14 years when I was working for “the establishment.”
I met and exceeded the first assignment and the next and the next. To me it was routine process. Early on, I knew I was being sucked dry due to lack of leeway to be the best I could be and transform the position into the best it should be. Racism wasn't having any of that.

Just getting through days was more challenging than the work itself because dealing with grown brats who take turns “acting out” is an insane way to voluntarily spend precious moments of life.
After 14 years of slipping and drifting from my original focus, the racist collective (redundancy intended) regathered enough fabrication under a supposedly new administration to do what they called “termination” but which really was forced forfeiture and confiscation.

Needless to say, I was overdue on at least two levels. Even so, I considered this as unfairness while simultaneously realizing I was blessed.

Within less than 30 days of freedom, I realized how sick and weak I had become from 14 years of nonsense plus a lifetime of living and working and going to schools and daily living around people who live, eat and breathe self-hatred and desperately need to focus on others to try to escape their pains.

Bottom line: If I had stayed at that workplace for another year, I would have died. The immune system can only take so much. The climate was constantly getting more and more treacherous, because the people have never stopped being desperate.
Meanwhile, with rest, reflection and refocusing, I understood most if not all of the unfairness experienced in this life had resulted in a much greater benefit.
Secondarily I understood there is a purpose for unfairness that is necessary to test the greater potential against collective attack. Thirdly then, I finally realized those people helped me escape a death trap that I had not yet realized the urgency of the need to get the hell out of Hell.

I Have Reached The Point of Gratefulness

For liars, conspirers, colluders, personnel file forgers, assassinaters, eavesdroppers, envious, backstabbers, wolves in cheap clothing, fuming gators, knock you down crumb scrapers, illusion retirement waiters, wake up to reality too laters, capable of speaking up turned silent spectators, entitled to free coffee copers, job title status quoters, motion detectors, trap setters, baiters, suppliers, shooters and reloaders, freelance reporters, never took place evaluators, don't put that incident on paper, ambushers and the lying in waiters, lunch snatchers, chili cookoff cheaters, those who flunked as fakers, sellers of anything for paper, paycheck prostitutes, morally destitute, friendship forsakers, constant crime contemplaters, post crime perspirers, hate your abilities admirers, the go with the flow floaters, gloaters, propaganda promoters, high roaders, begrudgers, fact fudgers, investigators parked by neighbors, class ceiling protectors, self-hate projectors, decent person defectors, and many others who had to go and stay low to save one person.

More Stuff I Finally Understand

The lower-self and its followers, always must use many more humans to take out a human more on the side of the higher-self.

On the other hand, the opposite is also true. The higher-self needs far fewer humans to overcome the lower-self. For example, it takes many people to make a lie stick and only one person to unravel it.

Both the higher-self and lower-self do not force anyone to do anything, rather they wait for the freely willing.
Nothing is ever about one person. Everything is a test for everyone involved.
We must reach back to the previous message in order to begin to understand fairness/unfairness so misunderstanding does not hold us right in the places we need to move on from.