The Same Process Created You And Everything ElseBy now you have probably heard and read some version of Creation. You can now begin to fundamentally understand the Early Formation Of Creation by understanding your own early formation. 1. You began with the process of the Early Formation Of Creation. This process began as a single-celled Creator who divided, multiplied and diversified genetic material into combinations of elements and cells – all of which together are called Creation or the Universe.
2. Now we fast forward billions of years to your human creation.
3. You began as two cells, egg and sperm, female and male.
4. These two cells had to become one cell in order to reunite genetic information into one complete set of genetics in order to form you. Why? Because one complete set of genetics is who the Creator is. One complete set of genetics is what the Universe we call Creation is. You are a mirror image of the Creator, Creation and Universe. Your process of creation must match the process of all Creation. You are more than just an image, you are a metaphor of what life and existence is.
5. Once egg and sperm became one, your early formation is the same process as the Creator's. Your single-cell divided, multiplied and diversified genetic material into combinations of elements and cells – all of which are called Creation or the Universe.
6. Though you are called a human being, you are more than that. You are the Creator Being. You are the Creator in human form. Everything in Creation is the Creator having a physical experience.
7. The purpose of Creation as stated in UC#748 is the same purpose of your Creation.
8. To know yourself you must be able to see the self in all else. The Universe that surrounds you is the same as the Universe inside you. A Human Being is a form of the Supreme Being. Human organisms live and exist inside the body of the Creator. Inside the body of humans there exists a living Universe of organisms.
9. The same two cells that formed Mama Nun and Baba Ptah, those same two gender cells, are the same cells that were egg and sperm before becoming reunited to become you.
10. The female chromosomes and male chromosomes in you are fundamentally the same as in atoms, planets, stars, plants, other animals, insects, microorganisms, etc.
11. This is why your context for life and existence must match the Ecosystem because it reconnects you fundamentally to the physical, spiritual and scientific because they are the same things. Ecosystem logic helps you know you are on the right track because it helps you know yourself.
12. As you continue to unite understandings at the fundamental level of self and relate that beyond your humanness, your process of creation at the chromosomal level responds to this knowledge of self. It feeds off this energy. As a result, your chromosomes continue to organize and update your genetic library. Your chromosomes strengthen and grow physically. Then your mind expands because the energy of understanding has no where else to go except into another dimension. In order to do so it must use genetic potential to create more evolved physical capability which matches the evolution in understanding.
13. ”In So Dayi a veil is lifted. Nun creates four more pairs of chromosomes within you. Just like all chromosomes, these extra chromosomes contain information, instruction and capabilities which are unavailable to those who have not reached this level of awareness.”