If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Listening Is More And Requires More | Poem
Unity Consciousness #864

.

Listening Is More And Requires More

by Ancestors through Usiku


Listening requires vigilance
To check out information's relevance
To ideas already a part of my synthesis
The greater the impact on my life
Further and farther should I seek insight
To understand how self-interests
Fit with the essence of all that exists
I must listen in to listen out
To learn firsthand from the metaphor's mouth
To learn how to trust and figure out
The way to adjust directions
Change or stick with current selections

Listening is more and requires more to be sensible
If I am listening I am asking questions
Being receptive and being a skeptic
Searching and checking
So understandings can be perfected
Any information I swallow whole
Will choke and stifle analysis that's critical
To my genius creative genetic potential
Keeping my intelligence at the superficial
By listening for agreement or dissension
Rather than listening for expansion extension
Listening hones abilities for the next transition
Opens consciousness to dimensions
If I stop listening, I will stop growing

When trying to know without listening
And not ensuring I get nutrition and rest
Messages are blocked by weak process, noise and busyness
Logic pieces are a scattered mess in levels of consciousness
Peace and happiness avoid these places to live or visit

Listening requires communing with nature
Because listening with Creation is self-study
Comparing notes with matching systems