If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, December 23, 2011

What Do I Need In Order To Heal?

• I need to leave my husband[wife.]

• I need to move to Santa Fe.

• I need to finish my novel.

• I need to hire a nanny.

• I need to eat a vegan diet.

• I need to switch careers.

• I need to quit drinking.

[• I need to ... (fill in the blank).]

[• I need to do what I was sent here to do.]

[• I need to reassess my major guiding philosophies.]

[• I need to become more aware of human history rather than the limiting, societal and cultural construct I was born into.]

[• I need to openly acknowledge: the only way to live a life of fulfillment is to live in harmony with my purposes.]

[• I need to ask for help finding the answers to what I need by listening to my inner spiritual urgings, by communicating with a true friend and/or by seeking help from someone trained to guide me along the path to a solution.]

See, ”Anxious, Fatigued or Depressed? Pills, Exercise or Diet Shouldn't Top Your List of Treatments” by Christine Bronstein for the entire article on self-healing by focusing on your entire self, including your spiritual, intuitive self,

According to the article, I need to look at my whole life -- love life, professional life, creativity expression, spirituality, sexuality and see if there is anything out of balance.

To me, this is the best kind of health care and an epitome of love.