If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stupid Behavior, Education & False Notions

First read, ”Expanded Definition | Stupid Behavior”

The Role Of Education & False Notions

It is healthier to be uneducated in a society that miseducates. Why? What miseducates, discombobulates. Here's an example.

1. If I am uneducated – I do not possess knowledge of self.
Solution: Self-study and teachings of others, especially from original teachers – spirit, nature and genetics.

2. If I am miseducated – I do not possess knowledge of self but I do have false notions of self.
Solution: Listen to reasons why and investigate to check if notions are false. This is a process with no set time-frame. I must commit to know truth no matter the effort. Try to get behind the mental and emotional defense mechanisms the false knowledge of self puts up while also self-studying. See what I mean? This is the most common scenario though. The false self, by virtue of being first in line and having had the time to construct a fortress in the mind, fights with fully-charged emotions against knowing the true self. The true self is denied on the false basis of pride, i.e., “I can think for myself so I don't need anyone to tell me about myself!”

Miseducation Teaches False Notions

Discombobulation examples are occurring all the time. I recently told some Africans about their greatness and our greatness and all our accomplishments and all the accomplishments others claim, but are actually our accomplishments and they basically said I was crazy. As Ray Hagins puts it, “your Willie Lynch chip is running on nuclear power.”

Can you imagine being told you are great and for that greatness to sound ridiculous? Can you imagine being uninterested in historical fact?

Can you imagine trying to live life fully while being fully afraid of a key of life – the ankh? It happens all the time. What this means is the false notion of self is saying, “I am not great. Africans are not great. Don't listen to that nonsense. None of the people and 'experts' I trust have told me this. Look at the evidence all around me.”

The false notion conveniently forgets to direct attention to sensible analysis that considers cause and effect. It neglects saying look at the root causes and the causes that are still causing these results. The false notion of self knows the only way it can last is if the false notion itself is not investigated. It does not want me to critically analyze what it is promoting so I won't find out it is behind all the commotion. Therefore, the false notion hides behind ”The Fortress Of Closed-Mindedness.”

The false notion keeps telling me the Creator is not also female. Most women fight this idea for the same reason most Africans fight the truth of Africa. Most women do not believe they are equal to men. Both Africans and European African women believe the undisputed word of European African male God. This is true of many other groups as well.

The false notion of self is telling me the Creator does not look like me and looks like the worldwide poison pusher. It keeps telling me the only original people on the planet, Africans, did not write the original bible upon which the more common ones are based. (These Africans must have been too busy creating the foundations of all the other things humans rely on today while at the same time building things no one can duplicate. The false notion is not satisfied to leave things alone so it continues on. It claims Africans had no cultures or civilizations of their own and sat around waiting for homo sapiens sapiens sapiens to come along.

The false notion tells me an oppressor wrote a book I need to follow in order to be holy. It tells me an oppressor is holy even while doing unholy things against Universe, Heaven, Earth and all inhabitants, including the oppressor poisoning his own children daily. It keeps me following the greatest hoaxes of history by the last branch to emerge from the trunk of the African-based human family tree.

Even though oranges don't naturally grow on apple trees, the false notion of self has me believing physical variations in apples from the same tree means they are oranges. This notion alone is one of many scientific disgraces. It is used to keep all people in false places. The human family tree is one large tree with roots in Africa that spreads it branches across the globe. Because some of the tree is in different climates is why the apples look different but are not fundamentally different. This lack of general awareness is reminiscent of the Dark Ages.

Unless I make some changes which produce the same results expressed in the next article of this series, I commit myself to these and many other false notions of self. I diminish myself. I continue to live life making good decisions on the basis of bad information. False notions lead to faulty thinking which leads to behaviors that are my fault. These stupid behaviors keep me comfortably unaware I am in loco-motion. But hey, it's my life and I'm taking care of myself. The previous sentence contains two false notions.

It is true, everyone can think for themselves. Even so, that thinking will only be as reliable as the information being used. That thinking will also only be as good as the health of the mind doing the processing. Is this true or false?