1. The Creator's ProcessSeparating to be creative2. Conception, birth, upbringing - holding responsibility, the elder reaching down, the younger reaching up while the elder lifting up, the younger rising, holding responsibility - completion, reconception, rebirth until wholeness, perfection, unity and oneness are achieved.
While maintaining connections
Dealing with defections
Challenges, struggles, stresses
Understandings and expandings
Solving for all unknowns
In all creations
Becoming a Greater One
3. Transforming the genetics of something using the genetics of self and something else.
4. Blackness into lightness.
5. Vibrations manifesting as variations from one origination.
6. The return journey home to oneness.
7. Knowledge of self as One without knowledge of self as Many8. Rearranging primary creation.
Knowledge of self as Many expanding into knowledge of self as One
Knowledge of self as a Greater One with knowledge of self as Many.
9. Perfection as One10. A learning process. Learning is first and foremost about understanding. Learnderstanding enhances energy already being used in creative processes.
Imperfection as Many
Correction of Weakness
Restoring of Strength
Perfection As Many
Greater Perfection As One
11. The process of becoming Khepera which is self-improvement. self-re-creation and knowledge of self.
12. Metamorphosis, transformation and change.
13. Remaking, reordering, reinventing and reestablishing.
14. Self-salvation and self-damnation.
15. Restoring and destroying.
16. Enlightenment and endarkenment.
17. Initiation into education into graduation into initiation.
18. Studying, analyzing, examining and reexamining.
19. Ingesting, digesting, outgesting.
20. Conception, expression, imperfection, introspection, detection and self-correction.
21. Mdw Ntr.
22. Spirits conversing, spirits converging, spirit conversions.
23. Creator creating creation recreating Creator.
24. Cause and effect.
25. Life, living and ecosystem.
26. Spiritual, logical, emotional and physical.
27. The decision-making thought process.
28. Discriminating and manipulating.
29. Mathematical, chemical, scientific and genetic.
30. Cellular processes.
31. Adaptation and mutation.
32. Sickening and healing.
33. Relationships, families, communals, nations and civilizations.
34. Climate changing.
35. A strand that is not a strand but a web of strands of webs.
36. Continuously taking all conceptions, births, upbringings, Ancestors, all creation's understandings, all situations, all experiences, all thoughts, all decisions and all actions and continuously remapping an updated plan for each aspect of creation individually and collectively.