If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, December 9, 2017

One A Dem Faces
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1154

.

(Part 9az of 11)

One A Dem Faces

by Ancestors through Usekhu


One a dem faces is always showing up
Clearer than the one it replaces
One a dem faces is always linking lining up
In logic stages
So, on its own, it can do some thinking up
So it can then start showing up
From out of the below, the surface
Reveal and fulfill its purpose
To remind us constantly
That the face we see
Is not the only one
In you or me
Is not the only one
In anything we do, or don't perceive
The face we see
Is not the only one a dem
In illusion or reality
This must be understood properly
One a dem faces, the one we don't want to share
Naked bare
Is right there, reminding us, faces come as a base pair
And oft-then divide into three, four or more from there
Sometimes we can decide which one is on the top layer
That's the illusion
Both sides are always exposed
As we access deeper channels
That's the reality

Dem faces are character traits
Genetic potential
To have one a dem faces, the other side is also essential
I'll say it again
Each of us must have the potential for good and bad
Otherwise we could not exist outside of nothingness
You cannot be good or bad and not the other
But one a dem faces can be more or less manifest above or below the cover
The cover is the balance, the middle, the horizon
Where all things rise above or descend below the surface
Of awareness, perception, understanding
Now we go back and fetch an often used illustration
Night and Light have always existed in potential
As faces of the One we shall call, the Everlasting Essential
Moon and Sun duality have always existed together
Therefore, so also does our night-side and light-side faces
Which one is revealed or which one we notice
Which one we embrace and which one has us in braces
Is merely the partial and not the complete
One a dem faces, number one, is not the total self
One plus one equals two equals zero is the total self
One a dem faces plus the other one a dem faces
Equals both faces equals the Circle Cycle of the Complete Self
Yes, I am the two-faced one
One a dem faces is my first face
One a dem faces is my second face
One of them faces is my best face, not always forward
I have a true face and a false face
Stoop closer to understand what is meant
When my face forward doesn't match my intent
One a dem faces is for work
One a dem faces is for play
One a dem faces is private
One a dem faces is public
One a dem faces for belief
One a dem faces for knowledge
One a dem faces for honesty
One a dem faces for deceit
Sometimes they match, sometimes they clash
Under no circumstances must you permanently attach
Good is to match; bad is to clash

Spirit-soul energy is always turning faces
Two-tal is always trading places
By dimension of times and dimension of spaces
So each character trait (one a dem faces)
Is always subject to more expression
And the other ones, to more repression
One a dem is open to suggestion
One a dem is hoping to make a good first best lasting impression
One a dem faces is purely for dressing
Which one shall I put on today, watch me now
Which one is in the mirror watching me
Though usually only one a dem faces is seen
Both are seen joined at the seam
See dem, see um in their season
Neither has liberty with the other's freedom

Perhaps it was the corn last night I did eat
Supersweet, like deep restorative sleep
Understanding comes during sleeping and awakening
So I am relating the same story of faces I've seen
Through the lens of dream senses

I put my face against hers
And the way all motions vibrate
She speaks into my left ear
Speaking in a way only Adroa could hear
The sounds she makes, pulsate, trace the nga I am
Along with the nga she is, makes the figure eight
The nganga recalibrates our pace
Sandwiches me between mountains of escape
Down through which waters snake
Parktake
I don't hesitate
Drink some kind of essence
Wine that sobers and inebriates
On the other shore my god has forsaken me
On this shore for sure my god has taken me
Shaken me, shaping me, remaking me
Then comes one a dem faces in white
One of mine fading into sight
Trying to obscure the night
I move closer to my first wife instead
Who I fecundate so she can bake bread
Place left hand on her left leg
That was crossed over right
And white fades out of sight
Then comes one a dem faces in yellow
Engaging me in doublespeak truth
Playing the name game fluently
That causes resources to drain slowly suddenly
My other face whispers, that's old game
A decent try from the Bene So side
Come back at we when you reach So Dayi
And yellow light takes both faces
Flickers and leaves stage right
And the four of us remain one
I am mental health
So deeply disfigured
There I go again
To reconfigure
The core
From the water storehouse
Down low, up south