If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Libido Lobotomy


I feel I’m living libido lobotomy. My energy is either soaring or plunging. Sometimes it’s necessary to simply go with the flow of creative energy:

My mind raced, ran hot
Till I hit that vicious slick spot
Lost control really fast
Spun from being twisted
For several seconds believed I could fly
Till elation careened into cessation
And I braced for the pit stop sensation
Of pumping gas really fast
Closed my eyes, apologized
Unable to finish, assisted

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,