If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Wasting Time


My biggest obstacles have been the lies I’ve told myself compounded by the half-truths I tried to hurdle but never could clear because their height changed no matter how high I attempted to jump.

Knowing this, I realized I could not accomplish my goals within the framework of my current life. There are things I have and must continue to change to remove spiritual energy drainers and replace them with sources that build and sustain. The most common change has affected an aspect of, and one or more entire relationships; however, my relationship with me must always be the first to come under scrutiny. See paragraph above.

Now that I’ve re-centered my life through cleansing and aligning my gifts with their purpose, I can attempt to accomplish something meaningful without it being a waste of time.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , ,