If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Questioning My Humanity For The Betterment Of Self
Unity Consciousness #2820

(9azzzzzzzzzzzzg of 11)

People are always asking each other, “what do you do?” meaning, what do you do for a living, to make money, as a job to feel validated and that your existence is worthwhile. This is terribly offbase. Almost all messages on this weblogarithmetric are a way to self-assess. Following is another installment.

What have I done for humanity?
What have I done for humanity lately?
What am I doing for humanity?
Is it possible to contribute good to humanity as a byproduct of focusing on self-serving pursuits?
Is my primary use of free will mainly directed towards trying to hurry up and get paid and slow down getting laid? – to rest.
Do the things I say I have done or am doing for humanity, add up to more good, or more bad?

When a society exists, instead of a civilization, is it possible for human efforts to contribute mostly good to humanity, when the predominate context of societies is to contribute almost entirely bad to humanity? Yes, the purpose of societies is to introduce and sustain sicknesses while civilizations heal sicknesses, problems, imbalances, inequalities, injustice.

If I answered yes to the previous question, then why are all societies imbalanced toward more things that harm humanity than heals and helps humanity?
Do I really think my society, my country, is mostly good for humanity? And only has a few problems, otherwise it's a good place for humanity to be its optimal best?
If I think so, then am I correct (kherrekh) or do I need to question my sense of what is good, what is humanity and what are the rights of creation? I can start by listing all the problems humans are having knowing who they are, where they came from, why they are here, and being able to pursue those things and be supported by the society (all its institutions, its culture and traditions – 3 ways to say the same thing).

After several days of reflection, I can revisit this message and make sure I start out by remembering that humanity is the same thing as family.

After several days of absorbing, do I absolve myself from responsibility for critical thinking by using statements such as “I'm just doing my job, that's not my job, it's the law, there's no law against it.”

Here's another single example of many that could be shown, to remind myself that in no way is my country a civilization if from the beginning of my country's origin, the female did not have the same rights as the male or does not have the same rights or only has rights as the result of the male giving her those rights by human law? If any of these are true, even if the female has rights right now, your country is still not a civilization.

Questioning is a continuous process.