If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Definition: ME, Manifest Essence, Human Being, Wholeness Synonym And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8a)

[It is intended for readers to insert themselves as “I” in this article.]

It turns out, the identity I commonly refer to as (me), is not (ME). ME is Manifest Essence.

(ME) Manifest Essence Defined

Manifest Essence consists of characteristics inherited from the Supreme Being as Creator and from the Supreme Being as specific aspects of creation (Water, Earth, Sun, Air, bird, tree, etc.)

Since the Supreme Being is spirit, all that is inherited from and created by the Supreme Being is, in Essence, spirit also. My Essence is spirit.

When I am being ME, I am being spirit. For humans, the short definition of ME is: a human being spirit.

In one sense, Manifest Essence is the portion of the Supreme Spirit within all creation. In an additional sense, Manifest Essence is a life that exhibits this spirit. Manifest Essence is both, always combined.

What Does It Mean To Be Spirit?

It means being the Essence of what I am intended to be. I am supposed to be spirit and I am supposed to be human. In order to be both, I must embrace them both as a human being spirit. This is an ongoing choice. It is not automatic that if I choose to manifest my spiritual essence one moment, it'll show up in my actions the next moment. I must always be aware of choosing being spirit. It is a constant choice to be ME.

Am I Human?

The basic reason I know water is water, tree is tree and bird is bird is each of these creations look and act like what they are. They live, function and operate as divinely intended. Their identity, after being defined by God, is supported and maintained by their behavior.

As human, I am created in the image of the Supreme. I am also given the active spirit of the Supreme to guide me from within so I may be a human being. Human is not where I want to be. I want to be a human being spirit. A human being spirit reflects the combined look and actions of the Supreme. When I am being spirit, I am manifesting (making evident) the Essence of the Creator. When I am being spirit I am being ME.

Manifesting My Manifest Essence Is Necessary For Wholeness

The Essence of the Supreme Being is goodness and harmony. Every orderly thing depends on this and hinges on this. A good, harmonious life depends and hinges on my human and spirit characteristics functioning together, on the same page, at the same time. These two parts must coexist as human being spirit and as spirit being human in order for wholeness and a whole person to exist. Spirit is my "better half."

I must be ME to live fully. I must be ME to live correctly.

See Also:
”All Ways To Communicate Begin With Definition & Context And So Begins The Meaning Of Life & Existence” (Part 1)
Definition: Human Genetics' Changing Influences & Responses Context And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 7f)

Reference: Asante, Molefi Kete and Mazama, Ama Editors, “Encyclopedia Of African Religion,” (2009) p. various.

Read Part 8b - Occupy Harmony, Racial Solution Is Spiritual Power & Repentance And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8b)