If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, May 24, 2013

Learnderstanding Like A Baby's First Breath Is Exhilarating And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8g)

Read Part 8f first - Definition, Understanding Learning's Association With Breathing, Motion & Infinite Possibilities And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8f)

[It is intended for readers to insert themselves as the “I” in this article.]

Self-Commitment

I am now aware learning is always taking place. I will no longer wait for information to be pushed at me by others. I will not wait to encounter information randomly. I will continue seeking the information I need. I will continue seeking more information on the information I already have.

Self-Awareness

Learnderstanding, like breathing, is a constant necessity. Learnderstanding and breathing are both, two-part cycles. Both parts of the cycle must continue existing in order to sustain ME (Manifest Essence). The two parts of learnderstanding are learning and understanding. The two parts of breathing are inhaling and exhaling.

Learning First, Understanding Second

Learnderstanding does not mean what I learn now is what I understand now. Most of the time what I learn, I will understand later but only if I continue learning. Understanding is most often a delayed reaction to learning.

I must not concern myself with understanding. If I continue to learn, understanding will come. I must not try to understand something before learning it or considering learning it. Understanding comes after learning. I must continue learning to understand what I learned many moments ago, sometimes even many years ago.

When I do not understand something it means I have not yet learned enough about it and/or I need to continue learning overall in many areas of life. All pieces of learning from various areas are useful in bringing forth understanding in any single area.

Breathing & Learnderstanding Simultaneously

A baby's first breath is one of learnderstanding. The child inhales (learns), then exhales (understands). That first inhale is a built-in, genetic reflex to initiate the life-sustaining process of breathing. Along with that first exhale comes the revelation of understanding within the child. One cycle now complete, the child feels better and another cycle and then another. Learnderstanding is taking place.

First Breaths Are Exhilarating

I am genetically designed for learnderstanding. I get excited when I finally understand something. I cry out with joy, even though it is mostly silent and usually a YES!

Even so, the process of learnderstanding, just like breathing, is exhilarating.

The child becomes immediately aware the act of inhaling is activating and enlivening all other processes and bringing new awareness. Awareness informs the child of additional capabilities of lungs and breathing. The child tries it out and releases the primal cry of the birth of understanding. From that moment forward, the child craves the inhaling/learning and relishes the exhaling/understanding. The child lives to do both every moment. The child is aware of this. This is the near constant joy evident in the child. It is not clueless innocence or having no cares. It is the basic desire to never lose newfound exhilaration.

Every moment is our first breath—it is that vital, that important—the right here, right now.

Related Quotes:


1. Right now is the best time to be living - not because of the circumstances but because you were chosen for this time. Right now is the best time to be living because this time is the same as any other time - full of resources and possibilities. For you and me, right now is the only time.

2. The reason we live and breathe must not be for imitators of love & happiness.

3. Physical food also includes the amount of rest we get, the air we breathe and sunlight.

Read Part 8h - Understanding Digesting Information And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8h)