If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Understanding Digesting Information And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8h)

Read Part 8g - Learnderstanding Like A Baby's First Breath Is Exhilarating And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8g)

pineal gland Pineal Gland

Expecting Too Much Too Soon

Expecting understanding from information before taking in the information is like trying to get nutrition before eating. Expecting understanding without allowing time for digestion is the same as expecting to immediately get the full benefit of food as soon as it is swallowed.

It Takes Time for Digestion & Understanding

Digestion begins the moment food enters my mouth yet I cannot hold food in my mouth and expect complete digestion. Understanding begins the moment information enters my mind yet I cannot hold information in my temporary memory and expect complete understanding.

Food must enter my stomach and intestines, get broken down further, get absorbed into my bloodstream and then reach my cells. Information must reach other parts of my mind, get broken down further, get absorbed into my stream of consciousness and then reach my subconsciousness.

Once food reaches my cells, some of it needs to be broken down even further. It takes time for complete digestion.

Once information reaches the longer-term parts of my mind, some of it needs to be broken down even further. This happens with intuition and wisdom. It takes time for complete understanding.

Improving Understanding

As food passes through my digestive system, my body automatically releases enzymes to assist with digestion. Understanding also requires catalysts to help in the process of breaking down information.

Additional learning is a catalyst to help understand what has already been learned. See the expanding definition of understanding.

Melatonin from my pineal gland helps quiet my basic mind so the spiritual mind can get full access to the information. Melatonin helps the basic mind disengage and rest while the body is also resting, especially during sleep. This is why it is a natural inclination to say, “Let me sleep on it.” I am actually saying, “Let me take my basic mind off of it and allow my spiritual mind to also digest it and then inform my basic mind.” My spiritual mind should also be engaged and working simultaneously with my basic mind during waking hours. Since I am out of practice allowing this to happen, I must spend waking time in silence and stillness and communing in order to retrain myself to listen to my spirit. It often takes many many days of additional living for some decisions to become clear and information to be understood. During that time I must continue to learn.

Remembering My Spirit Capability

It would be inconsistent for a human to be created as a spirit being but not have any ability for spiritual reasoning and the ability to use the spiritual as a way of knowing. It is consistent for a human to be expected to be a human being spirit and also have the ability to always get understanding from spirit in order to always exist in a state of being.in accordance with Manifest Essence.

Related Proverbs:

Unlike opportunity that opens windows and knocks on doors, understanding beckons from inside out into the universal.
The only thing that prevents understanding is already knowing.

Related Quotes:


No need to worry sister; the spirit has an immune system of discernment that works with the stream of consciousness to fish out foreign substances. No need to worry brother; that which should not be absorbed will pass through like fiber but will aid the workings of the mind.

...there is still a continuous need for nutrients. Nutrients are still needed for growth, learning, development, sharpness, daily activities, metabolism, digestion and maintaining health.

Appreciation slows us down. It causes us to chew more and allows time to drift, reflect and absorb the life forces that are saturating our senses and capable of satiating our souls.

Vitamins, calories, fat, etc. are the minutia. Too much of this type of information has come between us and our spiritual intelligence when it comes to knowing what to eat.

Without hesitation he gave a very thorough explanation of the meaning he absorbed.

Each person understood in their own way
Appreciating, absorbing, appreciating.

...an increasing awareness, increases reality, and thus, increases understanding of meaning.

Image of Pineal Gland from Melatonin Research

Read Part 8i - Definition | Consciousness & Communal Family Values And So Continues The Meaning Of Life & Existence (Part 8i)