If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Working, Winning & Approval | The Difference, Mathematically Speaking

Gaining Access To The Formula

Upon seeing others gain access where I could, but could not, I presented a question to my brain computer, Why can't I enter?
You must work first, came the reply.
But I am working as hard as I can.
Study to approve yourself a winner.

I didn't know what to say to myself since I thought I was talking about access and working, not studying. I couldn't make the connection between working and winning. What is the difference? I wondered. My mind read itself and answered. What is the difference.
I don't know I finally said.
How can you not know when you just said it and I repeated it?
I was still stuck, but silent this time.

WHAT is the difference my mind echoed.

Think about it in mathematical terms. Questions can be translated into formulas and can be approached scientifically.

The question, “What is the difference?” can be broken down into three parts. What | is | the difference.
What is unknown and is therefore “X.” Is represents “equals.” The difference is also unknown so is the same as X.

Thus the formula becomes, X = The Difference

Simplifying, Expanding & Transcending the Equation

To move through this equation, replace the unknown X with what it represents. It represents the first question posed, Why can't I enter?
Thus the formula becomes, Why can't I enter = The Difference.
Once I figure out why I can't enter, I will know the difference and vice versa. This answer has already been provided in the first two responses above. I can once again replace the left side with that information.
Working + Studying to be a winner = The Difference
Since I am the one who must work and I am the one who must study then the equation can be simplified further to I + I = The Difference
Since I must do two things I must divide my energies, therefore I + I are really percentages of my total energies and the equation becomes %I + %I = The Difference.
Since the left side of the equation is me in total then the two percentages of me must equal me. The equation becomes I = The Difference.
What is the difference? The difference is I. I am the what and I am the difference. I am the difference.
I am why I can't enter. I am why I could but could not. Children will get this quicker than most adults so have their flexible, open, receptive minds process it and explain it.

More On Working & Winning

I am the difference between working and winning. Since I am the same person whether I am working or studying then there is no difference between working and winning. This is true because I am the difference and there is not supposed to be a difference in me just because I am working or studying to be a winner.

It is possible for me to make the mistake of trying to be two different people - one when I'm working and one when I'm studying and trying to win. If so, my two energies won't be complements or enhance each other. In fact, one will subtract from the other which will reduce the difference I am able to make. I become my own house divided.

In other words, work that does not help me make the difference I am supposed to is a negative. Studying that does not help me be the winner I am supposed to be in order to make the difference I am intended to make, is negative learning that will cause setbacks by degrees.

Self-Approval

Since I am the difference and the difference is always equal to my self-work (work on my self) and my self-study, then I can make my own difference. I can make the difference I make, whatever I want it to be. I can make my own access because I become the key to the door I want to enter. I become the door as I become the purposes I am here for.

By studying and working to be a winner, I gain access to self-approval because by doing both, I will know within myself I am doing what I should be doing. No one else need acknowledge it for it to be real, true or valid. This is self-approval.

When is a worker who completes tasks not on task?
When is a winner who scores points not on point?

Going Farther By Going Further

Manifest Essence has nothing to do with career, job, occupation, what is done for a living or the type of work I choose.

Many more begin counting all their resources and abandoning other measures of success. And through the spirit being, a life of meaning follows, according to plan. The host of voices grow and blend into a cadence already in progress - elements forming numbers in Divine Order counting all things from 1 to 11 to 22 to perfection. (From, Epilogue: Back To Plan A)

Time & Mathematics – Converting Creator Time To Earth Time For Fun & Curiosity's Sake