If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, January 4, 2015

All Understanding Is Family Interrelated
Unity Consciousness #79

Understanding What Affects Family

Understanding is not just for one individual being. It is for the family, which means all creation. Therefore, understanding is for the Creator because the Creator is all creation.

I am just one part or aspect of One Universal Family. What affects me also affects family.

This is true whether or not I am aware of how extensive the principle of interrelatedness is. This is true whether the effects are helpful or harmful. What affects me always affects family. There is no shelter for anyone from anything that affects even one being in creation.

When something happens, good or bad, that I believe has nothing to do with me, I am wrong every time. Since everything is everything, everything affects everything. The effects may not become evident to me within this stage of existence but the effects will catch up to me, my ancestors and my descendents on all levels (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually). Both positives and negatives I do and don't do will still catch up to and affect me and all creation.

Just because I am unable to detect the effects in the smaller groupings I consider family doesn't change a thing.

This is why my behavior towards any aspect of creation must match the conditions I want to exist for any other aspect of creation. For example, I cannot be unjust if I want justice. I cannot be safe if I create unsafe conditions for others. I cannot receive food/water if I take food/water and if I also waste. I cannot terrorize ants and plants and expect not to be terrorized. This paring exists for all things. Humans can not and do not exist in a vacuum. Even though the effects of behavior may not be evident in the shorter-term, it is always evident in the longer-term. All things contribute their positive or negative effects to all creation. It is in everyone's best interest that everyone functions at their best and is on their best behavior.

This behavior is dictated by thoughts based on understanding interrelatedness. Mother Maat tells us this.

Without adherence to the principle of interrelatedness, no ecosystem can last for long, therefore, there can be no eternity. For this reason, it is a certainty that the Grandmother, Grandfather and Eldest Grandchild of us all are going to set the Earth family of humans straight. Earth is about far more than humans and the universe is about far more than Earth. The Creator does not tolerate bad (lower self) behavior. If it seems so, its because I have failed to remember the time and recalibrate.