If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, May 1, 2015

Some Of Where I Went When I Wasn't Just Here
Unity Consciousness #223

Some Of Where I Went When I Wasn't Just Here

by Ancestors through Usiku


Where I contracted and expanded
Nothing to do with temperature
Everything to do with aperture
Through the sun's lens from both ends
Saw blackness and lightness hold hands
Which seeded and grew my many minds
All was basic, intricately entwined
All differences were the kindred kind
Airplanes flew inside air planes by design
Through process removed time from eternity
Within the context to living optimally
Unlocked more codes using keys
Stored genetically in Ancestor memory
Packed so tightly precisely poetically
Rhythms of knowledge comprehended me
Not just from surface of poetry aesthetically
But thoroughly spiritually
I was filled with missing portions of stories
Going from Giri So to So Dayi
Found complexity simplicity conditionally
Having everything to do with nutritionally
Then I sensed possibilities weave and open
Say, “Walk with me on bottom of air ocean”
Problem was not that I couldn't breathe
Problem was solution I had yet to perceive
Remembered more as I no longer ignored
The logical use of metaphors
Simplicity took me to reaches of self-educated
Where universe is complex, not complicated
Where Earthland humans expanded from one location
Each part and people named for separate identification
Not for disconnection that causes separation
This is known by extension
Through an understanding of dimension
I went forward where all contracted as planned
Back to one diverse creation and one nation
A metaphor of how cells and bodies grow and function
And how there must be a universal cure for mutation
Even God, the Creator, must work out self-salvation
Solve a series of equations for reunification
Natureland is birthing a metamorphosing fetus
Coming back together in the cycle to complete us