If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Friday, May 1, 2015

Take One Step Towards God | Proverbs
Unity Consciousness #226

.

We are all being called home. The return journey to oneness is the universal pilgrimage. Regardless of how it seems, home is not that far away.

Home Will Come & Meet You

Understood by many groups worldwide is that God comes towards us when we seek understanding. God is understanding. God is home. Understanding and home will meet us as we head towards them which makes home and understanding not as far away as we think.

How Many Steps Will God Take?

2 steps - “If you make one step, God will make two.” (African American)

2 steps - “If you take one step towards me, I will take two steps towards you. I will lend you my strength. I am always with you.” (Maitreya.) (Who is Maitreya?)

7 steps - “When we take one step towards God, he takes seven steps towards us.” (Indian proverb)

9 steps - “If you take one step towards the Universe, she will take nine steps towards you.” (Sadeqajohnson.com)

10 steps - “Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you.” (The Hadith)

20 steps - “If you take one step towards God, God takes twenty steps towards you.” (Guru Granth Sahib)

100 steps - “Take one step, God will take 100 steps towards you.” (Amma)

1,000 steps - “Take one step towards Him and He will take a thousand steps towards you!” (Sikh)

1,000,000 steps - "If you take one step towards me, I'll take a million towards you.” (Maharaj Ji )

Countless steps - “You take one step towards Him and He will take countless steps towards you. ” (Sikh)

God runs - “If you take two steps towards God, God runs to you.” [This is two-for-run] (Sufi)

Draw Nigh - “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.” (James 4:8 KJV)