Does it really make sense that on one hand, these deceivers are still dedicated to poisoning their children and everybody else's, and then on the other hand have also decided to stop evil discriminations? America, in conjunction with the global racism collective, is in the midst of another phase of multi-level campaigning across numerous dimensions to try to persuade you, you are their friend and equal citizen and equal human.
On one hand it's not okay, as an athlete, to speak out on behalf of African Blacks being shot and otherwise harmed; but on the other hand, the NBA celebrates Black History Month. Ain't that nice? This is to confuse you and get you to accept their minimalist way and accept the diminishment of African Black History from its worldwide pervasive presence.
On the one hand saying, “if we are equal on sports playing fields, then we can be equal everywhere,” yet on the other hand ensuring equality does not exist in legal playing fields everywhere.
In other words black people, we, the (white) people, will tell you how to be black. Stick to Black History Month and be satisfied that you are honoring your ancestors, descendants, duties and responsibilities. ”Beyond Black History Month To World History Unity, Essential Understandings Of Human Beginnings, Unity Consciousness #96” Do not believe the multiple messages being pumped at you in modern versions trying to slowly put pieces of information in your head to tell you that the intent of those who are hellbent and hellbound has turned around to human beingness. “A smile is still a frown turned upside down.” African Black History is constant and the norm. Black History is 365/24/7.
If anything, instead of Black History Month being February and White History Month being March through January, it is the other way around.Black History Month was appropriate for the times during which it was started and got the ball rolling to restore knowledge, but just like religion, “Black History Month” has outlived its usefulness and now we must expand to African History as World History as the Foundation of All Human History, just as we must expand from religion back to African Black spiritual traditions. We are living during an Age of contraction that is moving towards an Age of expansion. Always remember:
1. Viruses NEVER change allegiance and start healing the body. The Destroyer cannot be the Restorer. The Deceiver cannot be the Truth Teller without simultaneously having an ulterior deceitful motive. The Deceiver will use any means necessary to survive. This includes telling the minimum amount of First Truth in order to maintain the maximum amount of Second Truth.
2. Equality is incompatible with the money-based power of the current human status quo.
3. Power concedes Nothing unless forced to do so.
4. Money concedes Nothing unless power has no need for a weapon.
5. That to which an equal portion of blackness is added becomes blackness in short order – back to its beginning state and underlying state. This will not take place via the free will actions of those who do not self-esteem themselves as blackness. In other words, anything that changes for the better is not the result of the racism collective wanting it to change for the better. In Nga we trust.
6. African Black Worldwide History Is The Only History There Is And Is Constantly Still Taking Place in many forms under many color groups of people. This history stands upon the foundation of the “N” Word and “Z” Word, the larger mature context of nature.6.
”Dick Gregory 2/22/17 The Importance of Black History”