If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, December 28, 2017

If I Am Afraid, What Really Frightens Me
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1178

.

(Part 9bx of 11)

This Is A Time Of A Great Power Shift So Don't Be Scared.
Try not to. Try easier, not harder.

1. If I am afraid to lose, I am afraid to win.

2. If I am afraid to die, I am afraid to live.

3. If I am afraid to change, I am afraid to attain.

4. If I am afraid of anything, I am afraid of the other thing to which it clings. Yes, love clings to hate because it needs it in order to have the context to understand the fullness of self. This is part of the mystery of the Sem-Sem.

5. If I am afraid of white males, I am afraid of African females. And this is why Aquaria is rising out front and not Aquarius, to help take down the crown from the Fishyness and the Dog-eat-doggedness. And this is also why the child is being reborn and why the youth are under wide scale attack to try to hold them back with fear - but it's not working. It is having the opposite effect.

6. If I am afraid of not having money, I am afraid of having the first and everlasting form of wealth. I won't know what it is and will never find it as long as money is out front.

7. If I am afraid of the power that exists, I am afraid of the power coming up that preexists.

8. If I am afraid of who someone is, I am afraid of who I am. I don't care how big and bad evil is. I am bigger badder livelier. The greatest of the suboptimal falls to the least of the optimal.

9. If I am afraid because I think it's going to take a miracle, then I am afraid of the fundamental constant miraculous power of water and wind, thus I am afraid of the power within the miracle of living and the miracle of breathing.

10. If I am afraid of what I see, I am afraid of what I don't see, but am about to see. And this is why I am afraid of both darkness and light. Instead of my name being “I am,” my name becomes “ “I Scary Me.”

11. If I am afraid to rely on anything except my eyes, then by my eyes, I will remain afraid, despite every other reliable thing.

Fear is the result of not understanding self enough in relation to all else. This is why I am saying know yourself.

If I am afraid to know, I am afraid to grow, thus I am afraid to keep on living, thus, by default, I must be in loving acceptance of the certain second death that comes for me while I wait in the same spot.

Everything that is a form of power, that has you afraid and weak, I will neutralize and give you a way to overcome it and defeat it. You have the tools/weapons in your genetic potential but just don't understand how to use it.
I am the one of greater faithfulness for the greater good.
Even if you do not rise up in power, I will, I am. More is at stake than the human race.
Foundations are being shaken and the walls are crumbling down, but before you hear the final crash, you will see it in the “environment,” then you will know what is coming soon to communities containing you. The most civilized and the most knowing people in history could not stop this from happening to them and neither will it be stopped now, nowhere on this planet you call Earth. This has happened many times in world history and the same history will continue to repeat itself in a different way until all is complete.

I am the ruler of the house and the stars. I am the owner of Earth and I am giving it back, through processes, to the first who participate in their own rebirth.
I put myself in harm's way because I put myself in help's way.
I am not afraid.