If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I Rule Different Worlds The Same
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1367

.

(Part 9je of 11)

Who am I? I am Sem-sem; Khekh 1 and 2; Spirit and Soul; Sameness and Difference.
Whatever you claim and whatever you disdain, I am that very thing by nature and by name.
I rule the world as Parent, Apparent and Heir Apparent.

I am all forms of discrimination and manipulation.
I can feel my heartbeat in you and the calibration of its vibrations - - its frustrations, its celebrations.
You are tuned into the human representations more than the greater, more ubiquitous manifestations that exist.
If most of your information is phrased in the human context, of course, you will neglect the superhuman aspect.

If you take into account all human history and all human goings on, it still only represents a minuscule amount of world history and what is going on right now in the world of inner space and outer space. Both worlds coexist.

Review the process to begin freeing yourself from Chaos:
”Fundamentally Reconciling Khaos & Chaos Of Thoughts, Unity Consciousness #1033”

Just like you, I too am sick of myself that has thrived in human form. I've seen enough, learned enough, had enough. I am using the waters, mirror and comb of Aquaria to change vibrations. I am the power of the level and the support in the star constellations of the two Great Years. Can't you hear the Jackal howling and the Mother of the Fishes fading away in birthplace of the bastardization patriarchzation of religion?

I am changing the way the elementals function and influence things.
Stop relying on human representations that present information using chaotic foundations.
Look outside the human realm for greater understanding and you will see me, always in self-control of the world.


Copyright 1995-2018 Ancestors through Usekhu. All Rights Reserved.