If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Racists & Serial Killers Have Another Thing in Common
Unity Consciousness #1955

.

( 9adi of 11)

In response to a European saying I'm not racist, I have black friends, I heard the following logic: Serial killers have friends they have not killed. So just because a serial killer has friends they have not killed, does not prove they are not a serial killer. (Min 3:22)

Here are some other messages that talk about racists in the same light.

1. Repairing African Logic About Racists & Cops

2. In 2016, Who Thinks "Not All White People Are Racists?"

3. 21 Ways To Know I'm Not A Racist

I'm still going with what Dr. John Henrik Clarke said about Africans having no friends.
Simultaneously the challenge remains open to any other group, as a collective, to prove me wrong.