If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, December 11, 2017

His & Her Power
Long Shortcut Process Of Resurrecting Complete Truth
Phase One
Unity Consciousness #1159

.

(Part 9be of 11)

As I continue the processes of the process of acquiring the next understandings, and assembling them into a message, I began with “titute and ti-tu-te,” which led me to “the law,” which led me to ”dementia” which led me to “sem” which led me to “as” which led me to “cave” which led me back to several previous messages, as does each stop along the way, which led me back to “sem” with a better understanding, which led me to word variations, which helped me formulate how this relates to “titute” and why this route is needful before I go back into a different view of “khu” and onto “repa” which have been waiting further transformation and integration. This circuitous process is also answering a “long” outstanding question I asked the Universe: Help me mature, beyond belief, in understanding the slippery elusive concepts of “perfect” and “all-knowing.” For passing through all of these way stations, the mystery is unfolding. I can see connections forming as the Great Spider Webmaster weaves her and his webs in me, through me, and around me. There is a shortcut that is good and long. This must be properly understood.

Word variations: Kher is her and Khes is his.