If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Simple Nutrition Notes | Eat From The Field
Innerperspective Interconnected

Food Fight #61

From the list in Food Fight #59, I can now see, the focus should not be on avoiding carbohydrates (Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen). I should consume them. This is accomplished simply by eating natural carbohydrates from natural sources by eating food from natural sources. The further away from the natural, the further away from being food, the item becomes, thus less beneficial and more harmful.

I must not approach nutrition as a bunch of individual nutrients, but rather as a community of nutrients. Any individual food that is grown in a healthy community is good. One of the goals must be to raise my own food so this can be accomplished. This is the hardest part and the easiest part. The hard part is simply placing some seeds into soil. The easy part is building a community, supporting a community and participating in the benefits.

This list attempts to bring individual nutrients back into the community so their identity and function do not overshadow their upbringing.

A Theme To Remember

Although the Creator makes it easy for me to do what I need to do, “easy” does not mean, ”without effort.” I must follow directions given through natural world examples and all other ways of knowing.

What Does This Mean In Terms Of Physical Nutrition?

As the ancestors have explained, “eat from the field.”

It means nutrition can be met if I give my body the pure, natural, alive elements I am made of.

As I do this, then my ancestors (DNA genetics), the neters (elements) and the universal community inside me (probiotics and others), who have been working together to guide me in the first place, will continue to do the rest.

First I must understand, if I truly know the Highest Power, my value system will complement everything that connects. Then I can rest, assured, from all false notions. This will allow me to avoid, the unnecessary dichotomy of whether or not my body can make certain nutrients. If I was living a consciously connected life, I would not attempt to be head strong (mind-centered) without being spirit strong. This would help me avoid being information stupid and following psuedo-scientists.

Justice Rising To Restore Health

Those who have moved beyond Giri So can see the beauty of the coming of Goddess Maat. Her measuring out of justice is built-in to natural processes. Though we think we continue to progress as we continue with this madness, once we consume anything, we no longer have control. Our body's systems and whatever we have consumed, either get along or engage in battle to the degree they are not complementary. Damaged and dying cells are the result of this ongoing war.

This example applies to all unhealthy things consumed. The unhealthy can only exert itself for so long, until the automatic justice restores equilibrium.

The death of the body is one of the ways, the natural world restores balance. It is nature's way of saying, if the natural cannot be maintained while in human form, then this form will be decomposed so its components can exist in their original form. The natural loses battles but not wars. The natural world will forgo humans for the sake of the planet, the bigger, more important entity and Ancestor.

If the Creator can overcome Yurugu/Ogo, then Earth can overcome humans. Since in both instances, the weak thwarted the strong, these two natural world examples foretell justice rising.

By matching my body to the natural, I will be in a healthier position to avoid the wrath of this justice.