If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How To Get Past Fear | Thoughts & Behaviors
Unity Consciousness #14

Looking For The Exit

I was so afraid of not being able to find another way out, every time I went into a room I looked for the exit. I never knew what was going to happen while I was in there. I was never certain how thoughts I carried into the room were going to interact with thoughts already inside the room.

I soon learned the best way out. The entrance was the best exit. I practiced. I got so good at leaving the same way I came in, I saw no point in going in.

I became comfortable walking by places that made me uncomfortable. As always, life let me know what lessons I learned and had not learned.

Lessons Learned About Fear

Avoiding what I don't know does not help me get past fear.

Lessons I Had Not Learned About Fear

Fear comes from what I believe but don't know.
Courage comes from knowledge, especially knowledge of self.
Someone came up with the true statement: Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.
Fear alters thinking and causes me to depend on belief rather than knowledge.
Fear alters, restricts and obstructs thought processes. Spirit breaks apart the obstruction. Spirit is the only match for fear. Neither mind nor emotion can overcome each other alone. They each have their moments and victories.
In darkness, the unknown is feared.
To live in fear is to hide.
Hiding from truth is not the true nature and destiny of anything created by the Creator. Seeking truth is my true nature and destiny.
To be fearful is to let evil win.
“Anytime I have to run from the monster I'm still a child.”*
“Anytime I have to run away from something, there are unresolved issues.”*

How I Got Past Fear For Good

I had to accept responsibility for fear. This is power. Ain't nobody or nothing making me afraid. It's all in me. It's all about me. It's all about making these connections.

This flips the script on fear. Fear uses mind and emotion to create itself. I took away fear's source of energy and then put fear to work for me.

I now consciously choose to fear. I choose to fear not knowing the truth, never encountering it or encountering it and not recognizing it. This compels me to seek truth in many ways. I seek truth through the one way that is all ways – knowledge of self.

For these reasons, I must go into every room my search leads me to.

A value system based on Maat eliminates fear. This is true because Maat is first and foremost about understanding. Fear cannot coexist with understanding. Where there is fear there is misunderstanding.
Fear is mainly the result of thinking based on false notions and lies, i.e., miseducation. If fear was the result of being uneducated, no learning process could start.
Fear can only exist in a mind closed into itself.

Looking Fear In The Face Again

I now Go Back 3 Spaces And Face Fear. This is in order to keep fear from trying to monopolize mind and emotion ever again. I must face myself as many times as necessary.

Looking fear straight in my face is the only means of escape. Once I see fear for what it is, I can then see the entrance into the universal room is also the exit out of the matrix of fear. Knowledge of self is the key to safety, security and peace.

Choice & Decision Analysis | To Each His Own – An Escape Route From Responsible Thinking

Feel Away Fear

*Quotes provided by a friend.