If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Still Having Close Encounters With Tricked Out Spirits
Unity Consciousness #2342

.

(9asa of 11)

1. Much has been said about identity theft on a global scale and universal scale perpetrated by enemies who want to be you but can't, thus are furious, thus have concocted all manner of con games, including that which seems perfectly sane, including making use of education and science and religion and all things seemingly good. Spam is on the rise and trolls are by their side. I wonder what kind of people are these? The Do Not Call List is useless. Email providers are selling access so that the moment you interact with your email, spam floodgates open. Same goes for social media sites, blogging platforms and video platforms. These thoughts come to remembrance again now and are connected to the following series of events.

2. I watched the following video one year ago. Jesus & Satan NOT FOUND in African Languages; WAKE UP!" African Elder Maponga Joshua III

3. Then I left the following comment: Usiku A: Yes, as Maponga Joshua said, intentionally gather and bring forth African talent for the betterment of Africa. Especially in all essential areas of basic needs.

4. Then the following comment was left by Bishop Maphonga Joshua.
Beloved, I don't know you in person but God knows you. God minister to me a revelation when I was on your profile to see things around you, I saw blessings but spiritual attacks holding on to them,in prayers,i saw a woman in the realm of the spirit monitoring and plotting delay be in your life, with an evil mirror, and a motive to destroy. But as I speak to you now her time is up, Render hand of favour with Anything you can afford to these motherless foundation (Sunday MOTHERLESS FOUNDATION) in kebbi state nigeria before 2DAYS with faith, as I Rise my hands towards heaven and pray for you they shall serve as point of contact where ever you are, you will receive double portion of grace to excel and total restoration of breakthrough in your life and in the life of your family. Deliver them to the MD in charge of the orphanage to get their details on (WhatsApp or call them now on +23408083907256) tell him I sent you. For it is not by might nor by in power but of the spirit saith the lord (zechariah 4:6). You shall testify to the Glory of God in your life. God bless you.

5. Then I responded to myself and not directly to Bishop Maphonga Joshua: New Age spirits have produced souls that are deformed and will remain prepubescent. They will only mature physically, not in spirit, mind or emotion. These deformed suboptimal "evil" ones are in desperation and ave using their last energies to attack with outdated tools and weapons rather than preserve self by correcting self. As just scribed in another message on this same day, “two-facedness abounds...the white light has made more men blind than see...”
With this in mind, the New Age spirits of Aquaria and Kepheus have produced a far greater number of healthy souls that are progressing into puberty, thus maturing in the four inseparable aspects of self. God is my witness and I am God's. In our conversations we have testified through the mirror of self, that when it comes to good and evil, both can be right and wrong depending on the set of conditions in the space and time they manifest.
Among many other clues in your message to me MapHonga, I am blessed to discern between the spellbinder and the letterman, both of whom seek to set and reset reality and illusion. We all get what we deserve from the spirit we serve, even if it takes several life cycles.
You are not Maponga Joshua, but instead a cheap imitation whose logic remains at the Giri So level of awareness, thus your attempts at shapeshifting to supposedly clothe your intent, exposes the naked truth of your self-deceiving spirit.

6. I responded this way because I know this person is a spambot idiot. Also because many are still falling prey to deceivers who come from all directions in all forms in an onslaught inundation, especially those representing the State, one of whom called the other day wanting household information for a covid-19 survey and claiming my number was chosen randomly, yet pressing for answers. I told the female to call back in 3 days. I did this so I could focus on what I was doing when the call came in and so I could waste their time if they call back or simply keep hanging up on them, or if I'm in the mood, play mind games with them.