If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I Woke Up Woker
Unity Consciousness #2781

(9azzzzzzzzzzt of 11)

I was woke when I went to sleep, and woker when I woke up.

I went to sleep listening to: Science Started in the Nile Valley | Anthony T. Browder

And woke up listening to: Race Matters by Cornell West 2001

If you are law-abiding, let this one pass. “Keep off the grass” so to speak. Resist the urge when this different looking grass is a meadow that seems out of place in a manicured landscape. It's just sitting there unable to compel or repel the highest species; however, when paired with a word spell such as “keep off the grass” the combination is sufficient to cause me and many others to comply and pass obediently by while not even wondering why not or why. Others seem to take it as a challenge and indulge at will, risking becoming ill. They are uncivil. A few more, after many times walking past, can no longer outlast the insistence of curiosity that overcomes the fear of reprimand. What's so special about this grass that all other creatures are allowed to enjoy without violation? Something finally told me the only reason I'm keeping off the grass is because the warning sign is actually in me that pops up automatically.

I woke up woker when I was born. Each time I slept, I refreshed and my wokeness took another step until the accumulation of my education transformed being woker into a choker, handcuffs and leg irons. For my assistance and nonresistance I was awarded the titles of student, citizen, employee and voter.