If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Take Heed Of All Premonition Intuitions
Unity Consciousness #2784

(9azzzzzzzzzzw of 11)

It was another “I told you so” moment when spirit talks to soul, neither in total control of the inseparables.
I told you to separate yourself from certain congregations, each said to the other.

The massive country cathedral was crumbling like a grandiose sand castle with the first inevitable incoming wave. Chicken Little's declaration was a prophecy coming true. The sky was falling rock by meteor drop. Earth was shaking. The sacred building was breaking back into its constituent pieces. Out of panic habit, the capacity crowd was rushing helter-skelter out of shelter for cover.

I saw these events minutes earlier but ignored the preview because everything wrong was nothing new.
In the mad gushing flow of fools, I was getting crushed in the same vestibule of logic rules my premonition predicted was a death trap.
I was flung against the back wall carpeted with many dead, dying and crying as the building gave in and earth came in like goo-gobs of icing on a cake. As the building was sinking, all I was thinking was being surprised to still be alive.

The entry into this exit room had become blocked, which kept the room from filling up with random stuff. There was still an air pocket layer. Bodies kept banging into this temple entrance. Grotesque heads were forced between spaces in a broken tangle of arms, legs and other jammed parts. There was just enough room for me to push those dead heads back out to plug cracks and hold the incoming earth back.
Much effort, hope, prayer and insurance were not enough to stem the reaper's harvest of carnage.
The building, tons of debris and me began falling into an ever-widening hole. Soil flowed in like sand in a wide-neck hourglass. Every now and then the debris, me and many bodies would get stuck on a ledge or wedge and stop falling, temporarily. This is when wailing and weeping became loudest and seemed to shroud us. It was not the sound of flesh people but of stressed souls and echoes that know the promise of potholes of woes at the end of the road to sheol. This start and stop plunge prolonged the agony of self-pity for a fool like me. This party was interrupted by the next crash.

We fell until we reached, what I knew and didn't have to assume, was a temple room containing a judgment seat and altar. As each mash of matter reached the space above the altar, it was consumed by fire and smelted into totems of various shapes which fell into piles miles high. Assistants picked up large handfuls and poured these souls onto the altar.
Those accepted rang with the resonance of enough fullness. The numerical running total increased rapidly as the souls vanished in the den's dank air.
If rejected, the soul clanged with the resonance of emptiness and was cast into a chamber pot with quickly opening and closing hungry jaws with upward reaching teeth like claws.
I was ever-coming and saw all of this on my way down.

Though I put myself in the blender to be caught in the mix, I was snatched out of the fire by the lord of the altar. I was sent back the way I came so I could give the previous dimension another try. Seven spirits accompanied me through a labyrinth of valleys of villains to overcome and white-tipped mountains of tests to crest. We had to run for and fight for our lives using superlative genetic advance information that manifests as premonition intuition undeterred without definition.

As we rose in four pairs like freshly preserved smoke soaked air, nakedness exposed, we changed into different clothes, any newborn sahu would have chosen hoping to grow from black concentrate to expansive golden.
We combined past pass codes to get through double doors and were immediately propelled up and out onto a pile of cushy succulent sparkling soil drenched in enhanced moonlight. It was a large plateau garden bed freshly prepared for transplants and seeds with wants and needs. Those accompanying me wanted to climb down and separate, but I remembered this was the company I needed to keep and touch with. I took full responsibility for us to stay together and relearn to trust what we see all ways. All we need to do is fully repeat complete cycles of deep sound sleep that re-syncs beats and coordinates with the highly informative harmonious explorative of what a being awake encapsulates.