If you do not understand racism (white supremacy) and how it works, everything else you understand will only confuse you. - Neely Fuller

We need something to clarify everything for us, because we get confused...but if we use the concept of Asili, we will understand that whatever it is they are doing, whatever terms they use, however they come at you, you need to be thinking about what? How is this going to facilitate their power and help them to dominate me? -Marimba Ani

Monday, April 6, 2015

Certain Desires | Meditation To Know Who To Listen To
Unity Consciousness #153

.

One of the things we all know is the desire to know who to listen to.

Prayer, I now know, is more than just asking and waiting. Prayer includes listening. Listening if often perceived as a separate activity in the form of meditation, which is fine as long as these two parts are kept together like inhale/exhale.

If I am to live a prayerful life, I must also live a life of meditation. I must listen at all times with all my sensing abilities to receive messages through the numerous ways the Higher communicates back to me. Listening goes beyond the ears, the eyes and the heart. Listening goes beyond listening to humans. It is by non-humans the first humans were taught and are still being taught.

Since all things contain truth, I must sometimes listen to sources I don't understand or don't particularly care for. I must especially listen to that which I fear because fear issues forth from the lower self and is used to keep me from moving Higher.

Again, What is Meditation?

Instantly, due to programming, I get images of someone sitting lotus-style, arms on knees, hands and fingers in some position, eyes closed, head at an angle and making sounds that are not every day words and holding the sound until the person seems to run out of breath.

Meditation is more about breaking far away from a busy routine for focusing on listening to something specifically and nothing particularly.

Since the Creator is trying to communicate with me whether or not I am praying, I must meditate/listen always in all ways, not just when I am consciously initiating the conversation through verbal prayer.

Meditation Is Spiritual Listening

Because prayer is spiritual communication, the listening part of the conversation is also spiritual. I must practice listening for the spirit's presence in all things. This will help recalibrate my instincts so I am always in a constant state of being tuned in to listening, always meditating.

Understanding comes from all places creation exists. Lessons are being taught and repeated continuously for every level of understanding. Through the process of prayer meditation I am understanding who to listen to.